Chapter 10

Kamryn's POV

"I can't believe you cut your hair without me"my mum squealed when she realized I cut my hair.

" And you look beautiful as always" my dad said smiling at me.

"Well you guys can go and rest now you must still be jet lagged" I said to my parents.

"Thanks honey" my dad said hugging me before going up the stairs with mom beside him.

"Why do you have to send them away before we even got our present"Lara jean scowled at me " because they're very tired and it will be selfish of us to do that" I said to her sitting beside Kyle on the couch as Kevin turned on the tv and sat on the recliner.

"I guess your right" she said sitting on the floor bored in front of Kyle who placed his long legs on her shoulders and I smiled to that.

I love my siblings so much even though they tend to annoy the hell out of me but who am I without them.

"I can't believe mid term is coming up soon" Kevin growled after reading something on his phone.

"Am the one to be complaining,you guys are great in math" I said to them "you make it sound as if you fail math you don't just like it but you still pass it"Kyle said rolling his eyes.

"I guess I do but that doesn't make it any easier" I said poking him "sure it does" LJ turning to looking at me.

"Because my math teacher just comes to class and joke with us all the time but when he gives a test he expects us to ace it"Lara jean added with a scowl

"I hated our math teacher when we were in 10th grade"I said looking at Kyle and Kevin.

"At least you have passed the stage while am still at it"LJ said " don't worry kiddo you'll get used to it eventually" Kyle said ruffling her hair He's been doing that a lot lately

"So I was thinking of making a tiktok vid are you guys down"Kevin said looking at us "am not, we all know am a horrible dancer" I said looking at them.

"You are the queen of exaggeration, you're good enough for an art student" he said standing up and setting his phone.

Well Kyle, Kevin and I can actually do all three things that is art, dance or play an instrument but we took interest in what we're best at and for me it's ART but sometimes I still like to blast up my music and dance in my room or steal Kyle's guitar

"Well am so down, you all know am the second best dancer in this family after Kevin" Lara jean said getting up

"And that's why your my favorite sister" Kevin said raising Lara jean and spinning her " you did not just say that in front of me" I said quite offended.

" hey come on you know am just messing with you" he said carrying me bridal style and spinning me around " you both are my favorite sisters" he added dropping me down.

"Too bad am your only brother"Kyle said smirking at Kevin "well that's unfortunate" Kevin said with a smile because he knew he was just bluffing and could never ask for a better brother than Kyle and the same goes to all of us.