Chapter 11

Kamryn's POV

"You bitch,can we please trade parents " Andre said hitting me softly and looking at my phone in the car "your parents are exactly like mine so no need to trade"I said to him smiling and it was true my dad and Dre's dad were best friends way back in high school and they were the so called bad boys of the school,so cliché right but they fell in love with my mom and Dre's mom and they all went to college together even got married on the same day and that explains why Dre and I have been friends for so long we met Blair in the first grade but we weren't that close to her up until the the second grade when she defended us when some of our grade mate where being racist towards us since then it has been the three of us.

While yong joon and Luka have been friends with my brothers for as long as I know so we all just became group of friends immediately we found out we're all going to Hamilton academy of arts. But other times I just didn't see the reason to talk to yong and Luka unless it's random heys and how you doing.

"I still don't get why you cut your hair"Ivan said taking a seat beside me on the booth. It was Sunday morning and the gang decided to have breakfast at this yummy breakfast cafe but literally that's the name of the place.

"Well I think you look beautiful" chase complimented me talking a seat beside Ivan in my side of the booth and Dre follows him behind seating down while on the other side facing us we have Kyle,Blair,Kevin and Luka leaving yong joon standing.

"I literally can't believe you guys"he pouted pushing his pink hair backwards and signed a waitress to get him a chair which she did and he sat down in front of the table.

"Thanks C" I said to chase sweetly "hey yong get a selfie of us would ya?" Ivan said considering the position he's in is perfect for a great group selfie "yeah can you I can't remember when last I took a picture"Blair said brushing her black hair with her fingers.

"Uhhh like five minutes ago"Kyle said showing us his gallery filled with Blair's selfies on the ride here "I meant a group picture dummy" she said smiling sheepishly " yeah right"Kevin said laughing softly.

"Here use mine"I said tossing my phone to yong but Ivan caught it and handed it back to me "no need to show off doll, I brought up the idea so he gets to use mine".

And with that he gave his phone which is the same as mine but with a black phone case to yong joon who took different pictures of us making different faces

"Okay guys that's enough my hand is aching me" he said handing back the phone to Ivan
"Guys I thought we came here to eat am hungry "Luka said looking at the menu " yeah sure let's order up because someone tummy has been growling for a long time now" Ivan said looking at me and everybody laughed at me and I scowled at him.

"I'll have pancakes with maple syrup and milkshakes" I said to the waitress as she takes my order still ogling at the boys but I can't blame her I mean look at them they may be disgusting atimes and annoying but Damnnn they got the looks.

"I'll have pancakes with strawberry syrup and black coffee please"Ivan said smiling sweetly at her and she bit her lips slowly and Ivan gave her a wide smile and I quickly turned my face before I gagged in my mouth and Blair laughs at my expression.

After Ivan and the waitress where done with eye raping each other she took the rest of the gangs order still giving the boys flirty looks and left to get our orders ready.

"Seems like the waitress got enough eye candy" I said looking at all the boys "I don't blame her, it's hard to look past this" Ivan said gesturing towards himself