Explain/Q&A

OK guys welcome back! I'm gonna give a quick explanation on your devil fruit before the story continues because I just want to keep going with the story instead of having to stop and explain the past more, OK good.

(y/n) posses a logia devil fruit called the mizu mizu no mi, It was previously undiscovered in till a marine ship found in on the bottom of the north blue sea and from there it was taken to a head quarters in the east blue for safe keeping and research . But before the research could take place Vice admiral Garp happened to be giving his grand daughter a tour of the base to peak her interest in the marines, which didn't work. And while Garp was talking to another officer  young (y/n) went off  on her own adventure leaving her to find a glass case in a lab with a fun looking fruit inside. (y/n) is not stupid and she knew what it was(because of what happened to Luffy) and so she wanted it even more, she wanted to be just like her big brother. So she broke the glass and ate it without a second thought.

After that she was in a lot of trouble, even the alarm went off! But (y/n) was just a child so she was let off easy with a scolding and a smack to the head. Grandpa was mad and the other marines at the base were upset but that didn't matter to (y/n) she was just excited to tell Luffy what happened. 

As (y/n) grew she learned more about what she could do. She could take the  physical form of water, control water she had touched or was touching, and she could slip through the tiniest cracks if she reduced her form. She was water and could do what water could do, she thought it was so fun but one thing set her aside from other devil fruit users. (y/n) could not swim like the others but only in her physical form, however when (y/n) was in her water form she could go in/ be apart of the ocean no problem. As long as she was water she could not drown, I suppose the ocean could not hate you if you were the ocean. It was a loop hole only for her and she dedicated her self to mastering in.

OK, that's that! If you have any more question on the past or the mizu mizu no mi feel free to ask me.(: I will be happy to answer!