Step one: Find Luffy

I'm back! Lets continue and I also wanna say I'm sorry if I explian things in weird ways or if things are confusing. Just ask questions and I'll answer because I really want you guys to grasp and understand it! OK Love you~

 ( (y/n) POV )

It's been a couple days since I left Foosha village and I haven't really done anything to note yet....I've just been headed in a direction that feels right. It's not that I don't have a sense of direction and more of a I don't know where to start sorta mentality. But at least It's very easy for me to travel at sea because I don't need a boat. I just use my devil fruit (Mizu Mizu no Mi) so that I just go with the flow (literally).

I don't know the exact route that Luffy took but based on his crew members and information I have collected (I'm over protective of Luffy sometimes) I'm sure if I visit the home islands of some of his crew maybe someone will give me some useful info on how to get to him. Also I have an idea if I meet some of his crew friends or family hehe (It's not malicous I swear).  

(y/n): "Yosh! lets go, first stop Syrup village."

(Time skip presented by Luffy's smile)

I had gone to Syrup village, Cocoyashi village, the restraunt Baratie, and even some other towns and islands that I met some really nice people one. It's been about three weeks since I left home now, I have fought sea kings and other pirates already and I think people are starting to recgonize me or at least realize who my father is by my name which is a bit of a pain to say the least. 

I don't have alot of info on Luffy but I do know how to get to the grand line thanks to talking to Nogiko in Cocoyashi village, she was really nice and she helped me with a little project so I like her. Now I'm on my way to Log Town, I'm gonna get some supplys to put in my chest (all of my belongings I put in a water proof chest that follows me underwater, as long as I remeber it's there haha) and maybe do a little sight seeing. This is the start of my adventure after all even though it started due to bad circumstances I know that Ace would want me to move forward, even if my heart is hurting..... s-stop just don't think about it! OK I think I see it in the distance.

(other POV)

(y/n) went up on the harbour of Log Town and looked around to see all the people, and to be honest she had never been to such a crowded city before. She walked up and down the markets eyeing food and clothes with no intention of buying any of them. And then she stumbled upon the time square, where a new execution tower stood. She heard what happened when Luffy was hear and it made her laugh to think about it, trouble seemed to follow Luffy where ever he went and she missed being around that. 

You see (y/n) loved her brothers especially Luffy (because they were close in age), but because Luffy was so...well Luffy she never really felt the need to be the center of attention. Luffy had dreams so (y/n) didn't have to, Luffy was loud so (y/n) didn't have to be, Luffy was special so (y/n) wasn't. And (y/n) never saw this as a bad thing intill Luffy left home and she realized that she didn't know what she wanted to be or who she was without him. (y/n)'s dream is to help her brothers and that has not changed because family and relationships are everything to her but she also wants to find her sense of self on this adventure. Walking through Log town and thinking of all the comotion Luffy casued here just makes her feel normal, and (y/n) doesn't want to be normal! But never the less she grabs the supplies she needs and makes her way towards the harbour with no comotion or excitment.......

She leaves for the Red Line and decides to make a promise to herself.

( (y/n) POV)

All right here we go, from here on out I will live an exciting life full of adventure and fun while at the same time doing everything I can to help my big brother! I don't want to be boring and I want people to know me for ME and look at me and say 'that's Monkey D. (y/n)' not 'that's Luffy's sister' or 'that's Dragons daughter'. I'm going to be the best me. I know that being with my brother is not the best idea for people to see me as me but love wins in this case and I like a challenge, so Red Line here I come!

Well I hope things just get better from her also what do you think the project is??  What's the idea?? All will be answered soon I promise and I am hoping for Luffy to appear at the end of the next chapter so hold yer horses we are getting there lol. <3