꧁𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛꧂

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥!"

  You walked into the counseling office the next day feeling nervous. Dandelions sprung from your right arm, and you anxiously scratched them out, sitting down in the large chair that Ryo usually sat in. Today, you would be dealing with your first client in your therapy career, which was a big deal to you and made you feel absolutely terrified. What if you messed up? What if something bad happened?

Your thoughts were interrupted by someone slamming the door open, and you jumped, looking at the person with wide eyes. Bakugo walked into the room, sighing in annoyance as he sat down in front of your desk. He glared at you, rocking his foot up and down.

"So what the hell am I supposed to do?" Bakugo grumbled, looking around the room. You flinched and gave him a forced smile, although inside you were internally screaming.

"U-um, well, first we need to establish where your anger mainly comes from. What triggers your emotions to flare up?"

"All of the fucking idiots in my class." Bakugo scoffed, leaning back in his seat. "Especially that damn Deku."

"Oh, are you talking about that Midoriya kid?" You asked, tilting your head. You had heard a lot of things about him, especially in your first year. Bakugo grunted in response, and you could already see the anger boiling in him. You laughed nervously, looking away from him. "W-what does he do that makes you so angry?"

"Exist." Bakugo said bluntly, and you made a surprised noise. You cleared your throat, quickly trying to compose yourself.

"Let's try something out. Pretend that I'm...Deku. What would you normally say to him when you see him?"

Bakugo leaned forward, narrowing his blood red eyes. "Get out of my way, damn nerd."

You slightly drew back from him, a little intimidated. "Okay. We can- we can work with this. Now listen carefully. The next time you see Midoriya, just walk past him. Don't even say a word, just ignore him and keep calm."

"Hah? And how the fuck am I supposed to do that if I can still see his stupid fucking broccoli hair?" Bakugo snapped, eyebrows furrowed. You took a deep breath, trying not to scream out of frustration.

"Just pretend that he isn't even there. Don't engage with him, even if he says hello. If it makes you feel any better, I can walk next to you to block your view of him."

Bakugo grumbled, staring at a picture on the wall. "When are we gonna try this stupid thing out, then?"

"Well, if you come here tomorrow morning, I'll walk out with you when you go to class."

Bakugo smirked, letting out a barking laugh.

"People are gonna spread rumors about you being with me. You sure?"

You were slightly taken aback, but nevertheless nodded. "People don't really know me, so I could care less about rumors to be honest. I have no reputation to uphold."

"Is this your therapy session or mine? 'Cause this shit is sad." Bakugo snorted, draping an arm around the back of his seat. You rolled your eyes, plucking a dandelion out of your arm.

"Anyways, what about your other classmates? Why do they make you mad?"

"They're just fucking annoying. I don't think any of them could ever understand me..." Bakugo trailed off, then quickly shut his mouth. Your eyes widened and you quickly took out a yellow notepad, scribbling something onto there.

"There we go. You just want to be understood, right?" You said, glancing up at the ash-blond. Bakugo turned pink and pursed his lips, averting his eyes from your E/C ones. You laughed softly, writing down something else onto the notepad. "Alright, first session and we're already making progress. Good job, Bakugo."

"Fuck off. How much time do we have left?" Bakugo snapped, trying to kick at you from under the desk. You laughed, glancing at the large clock on the wall.

"We have about five more minutes left. So, I'm gonna give you something." You said as you pulled out a drawer in front of your knees, rummaging through it. You pulled out a yellow notepad similar to yours, along with a red glitter gel pen. You slid the items across the desk to Bakugo, smiling. "I want you to write down your feelings daily in this notepad, and give it back to me at the beginning of our sessions so I can read over it and help you out. Then, I'll give it back to you after I'm done so you can write more about what you're feeling."

  "That sounds stupid as fuck." Bakugo scoffed, snatching the yellow pad from the desk. You grinned, shrugging.

  "It might sound stupid, but trust me, it works."

  "You had to do this too?"

  "Yeah, although I didn't have the same problem you have. But it really helped me. So it'll help you, too!"

  Bakugo hummed, staring down at the pen and pad in his hands. "I guess I'll try it."

  You smiled at him, eyes twinkling with amusement. "Alright, Bakugo, then I'll see you tomorrow."

  Bakugo nodded curtly at you, standing up and starting to walk away. Then he stopped, his hand placed on the door handle.

  "Thanks."

  And with that, he left, closing the door carefully behind him. You giggled, looking down at the notepad placed on Ryo's desk. Messy handwriting adorned the lined yellow paper.

  'Feels misunderstood, wants people to understand him and his behavior. Gets embarrassed when admitting his true feelings. He'll start to open up more soon. First session: success.'