•~Chapter 3~•

It's been a few days since the restaurant and the whole Tom thing. I thought he would text or call me, I thought there might've been a possibility that he liked me, obviously not. He hasn't contacted me at all so that kinda sucks. Maybe i'm just completely overthinking and overreacting. When I got back from the restaurant the other night, Star was fangirling to the max. She obviously knew everything thing that happened , because she was eavesdropping the entireee time. Star told me that i shouldn't worry about anything, and that he was probably just busy. Marco in attempt to make me feel better agrees with Star, I know that's not what he actually thinks.

I was staring at my mirror phone hoping for a notification from Tom when Marco and Star walked into my room.

"Hey (Y/n), I have nachos downstairs" Marco said.

Star clearly had come up with an idea, "Oh Oh Oh and we could have a movie marathon" 

I wasn't really in the mood but it might take my mind off it. I'm definitely not mad at Tom, I mean i've only met the boy once but it's still kinda annoying that he hasn't texted.

"You know what, i'd love that"

I heard Star squeal with excitement, although it could've been Marco, he sounds pretty girly sometimes.

We had a movie day and it was so much fun and it completely took my mind off everything. We were moving onto our Fifth movie when we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I said, I thought it was the pizza delivery guy, boy was I wrong.

I opened the door to see a guilty looking Tom holding a fire rose.

"Tom?! Uhm Hi"

"Hey (Y/n), i'm so sorry I haven't called, I really wanted to but I was really busy, you know being prince of the underworld and all"

"Wait a second?! The Prince of the Underworld?!"

"Uh yeah" he replied awkwardly.

"OMG"

Star walked over "(Y/n) did you NOT know that?"

"NO, OMG THAT IS COOL TOM...ahem I mean that's pretty cool dude heh"

That was a detail both Star and Marco had somehow failed to mention. It was totally cool with me though, I thought that it was so cool.

"Wait really?" Tom replied with a sort of shocked look on his face.

"That's what I think anyways"

Star butted in, "Well Tom, are you going to ask (Y/n) on a date or what? I think she deserves one after you not calling her."

"Star what the heck?" I said before Tom has the chance to reply, but then He spoke,

"Actually that's exactly what I came for. (Y/n) would you like to come out on a date with me?" He said handing me the fire rose.

"I would love to, your royal highness" I said jokingly bowing. We both laughed.

"You can wait inside Tom, i'll just go upstairs and get changed into something nicer."

"Ok (Y/n)"

I went upstairs and Star followed me. She helped me go through some outfits, then we finally settled on the right one,

 She helped me go through some outfits, then we finally settled on the right one,