•~Chapter 10~•

We went back into the ball and danced for a while. I was having the absolute best time. Everything was winding down a small bit and people were staring to leave which made me so sad, but it was alright until...

"Oh my god! Hey Tom!" Said a girls voice from behind us.

We both turned around. There was an absolutely gorgeous girl standing in front of us. She was taller than me, around the same height as Tom. She had light pink skin with flowing shiny black hair. I'm guessing she was a demon, because she had horns and a tail.

Tom gasped and ran over to hug her. "Hey Lilith!! I haven't seen you in so long, since when are you back from your aunts."

"Oh not too long, It's so great to see you again! I missed you."

I was standing behind them extremely awkwardly, just staring at my feet while they continued to catch up a little. I felt so weird.

"I forgot to mention, this is (Y/n), my girlfriend! (Y/n) this is one of my closest friends from when I was younger, Lilith." Tom said gesturing to me.

"Um Hi" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n)." She nodded.

They continued to talk and I just walked over to get a drink, when I went to come back over I heard,

"Lilith we should definitely hang out now that you're back" Tom said excitedly.

"Awh yeah!!! You free now?" She replied, her voice was really sweet and soft.

"Totally dude" They started to walk away.

I think Tom has completely forgotten about me. I didn't really know what to do. Should I stop him? No that's just mean. He was just reunited with his friend. I just weirdly stood and watched them walk away, then it dawned on me, how on earth was I going to get home. I stood wondering what to do, I had an idea. I called Star.

"Hey star! Uhm can you use your dimensional scissors and help me get home?" I asked.

"Why can't Tom just bring you back?" She questioned me.

"I'll tell you when I get back, can you please just get me?" I pleaded.

Before there was an answer, a portal opened next to me and Star grabbed me and pulled me through. I was back in Stars room.

"(Y/n) what happened, where's Tom?" Star asked.

"Yeah gurl whats going on?" Ponyhead was there too.

"I'm not really sure, we were having an amazing time. He asked me to be his girlfriend and everything but then a girl showed up, he said she's an old friend. They were talking for a while and Tom completely forgot about me, they left to hang out. I think he said her name was Lilith." I explained.

"Oh no" I watched as Stars face dropped.

"Oooooh gurl, you are so screwed. Lilith is not good news." Ponyhead said with her usual sass.

"Wait what do you guys mean?" I was confused.

"Trust me (Y/n) you do not want Lilith in your life..." Star said.

"Why?!"  I was still confused.

"That gurl is an absolute d-i-v-a, Diva." Ponyhead replied.

"She is just really mean, I never understood why Tom couldn't see that." Star said furrowing her brows.

"Oh..." I said, sighing.

"It'll work out alright let's just hope she's not here for too long." Star said trying to reassure me.

"I'm gonna be upfront with you. It probably won't be alright." Ponyhead said really honestly.

"Ponyhead!!!" Star exclaimed.

"What?! I'm just telling the truth girl." She replied.

"Is she really THAT bad guys?" I said hoping it was a no.

"Pretty much" Star said.

"Definitely" Ponyhead said with her usual honesty.

The girls helped me take off my dress and makeup. We sat around and chatted for a while.

"I can't believe Tom literally just forgot about me like that..." I said sadly when my mirror phone began to ring. "Speak of the devil"

I answered and it was Tom with Lilith standing behind him.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?!" He said genuinely confused.

"Seriously?" I laughed. " I'm at home and i'm tired, i'll talk to you tomorrow" I hung up.

I wasn't really bothered to talk to him right now and I was quite annoyed with him. I mean I know he was happy to see his friend but how could he completely forget about his girlfriend.

"Oooh you go girl!" Ponyhead exclaimed.

"Are you really going to talk to him tomorrow?" Star asked.

"Yeah, maybe he'll tell me why he left without me."

I went to bed thinking about what the girls said about Lilith. She couldn't be that big of a problem. She didn't seem mean. Sure they left without me but they had just met after a long time of not seeing each other. I think i'll wait for my own impression of her instead of completely believing what Star and Ponyhead said. They do tend to exaggerate.