BRUISE [ I ]

His lips were molded to yours, hands planted on your ass as you straddled his lap on your worn down sofa. A small grin spread on your lips as you leaned into him further, hands sliding their way up from his covered chest to his cheeks, tugging his head closer to yours, eliciting a smug smile on his lips.

"Fuck."

His palms kneaded at your barely covered bottom half, his body leisurely leaning against the couch's backing, wanting to make you work for it. Despite his relaxed stance, the way his lips continuously opened and closed against yours was making it evident that he was enjoying himself. His lips orchestrated against yours in languid, lazy and teasing kisses that left your insides shaking.

"Chanyeol." You whimpered, feeling the way his grip on you tightened at the sound of his name coming from your lips. "We should stop, I have work." You made little to no effort to move away, lipstick smeared along his lips, blurred out on the edges like a soft painting.

"Just call off." He mumbled quietly back, sitting up properly, his hands skimming up to the middle of your back. He pulled your body firmly against his as he connected your lips more concretely. His left palm spread out flat against your bare skin, fingertips pushing into the flesh and leaving little red ovals. His long legs were slung off the sofa, feet planted firmly on the ground, his other hand slipping just inside your panties to grip your body through the thin fabric you had managed to put back on.

For a moment, all thoughts you had blurred. Instead you focused on the feeling of his lips. They were soft, perfectly shaped to slip into yours, and so plush with every movement he made. Your own lips parted, breathing labored as you slid your teeth along his bottom lip, giving it a tug in your direction.

Judging by the way he let out a faint grunt, you assumed he liked it.

His tongue slipped past yours, completely taking over control of the situation as he cradled the back of your neck. He pulled you easily so your bare chest was pressing against his shirt, his jeans rubbing against your inner thighs, making your temperature rise. It felt indescribably good, it made tingles spread from the very tips of your toes to the top of your head. It made every inch of your skin burn and his touch was only egging on the fire, burning himself into your brain.

The loud ringing of your phone made him elicit a groan, this one laced with annoyance as you detached your lips from his to grab the device. It was your co workers, who had so kindly offered to carpool today. Just as you swiped across the screen to answer it, his large hand tangled into your hair and gave it a small tug backwards, making you gasp.

"Hello?" Your voice was strained and cut short as his lips ghosted over your neck, slowly settling in at his favorite spot; the junction where your throat met your collarbones. It was exceedingly hard to focus as he began sucking at your flesh. His hand was still pulling your hair taught, to keep you from moving too much. For someone who had just fucked you a half hour ago, he apparently was still feeling pretty turned on.

"Hey! We're here, are you coming down?" Minwoo's voice rang through the phone, Chanyeol's fingers digging into your hip.

"Hang up." Chanyeol's voice met your ears, just barely audible as his lips didn't stop their assault, kneading into your skin with his lips. "Please." He added in a soft grunt, the polite request not at all matching his tone or actions.

He was molded against your skin, a content sigh falling from his lips. His arm had slipped around your hips to lazily hold yourself against his hips. Your eyes fluttered shut as his teeth bit down into your skin. He was smirking, you could feel it, the way his lips spread cockily across the sensitive skin he was marking up. It was oddly possessive for a guy who didn't dare have feelings for the girls he fucked once the deed was done.