chapter 10

After the party the next day my head hurt and when I asked Mable what happened her mind was blank so we both looked at bill who seems to get red by the second "um you got drunk and said things" He said me panicking "what did I say" I grabbed his shirt him being taller then me was weird "well um you told me that um you um thought I was a random person and said you have a um boyfriend them you pointed to a fake animal then tryed to flirt with is" I said Mable was scared to know what she did "and Mable you broke some thing and kissed someone I don't know who" I said just as I got my words out the screech "I kissed someone I need to know who eeeeeeee"

𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

Me and bill where on the roof looking at the stars and he asked me something "so what are we" He said I was confused too "we are friends and one likes the other" He seems shocked "how did you know ow was it Mable she is bad at keeping secrets" He looked at me I was confused "what I was talking g about me" We sat in silence and then we laughed "so we dating now" He looked at me with a smirk "yes we are" Then we kissed.
.•♫•♬• 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭•♬•♫•.
Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day yes this is the end no joke soooo bye :]