𝙾𝟹 | 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴. ☀️

[ idol ;; kim jongin (kai of exo). lowercase intended. ©️ -jaehyunni ] 

———

it's him that demands her woke, not the alarm and not the sun. 

it's the way his body is pressing up against her that demands her woke, not the way the sun is seeping through her curtains, stretching to kiss his ebony hair. 

a smile plays with her lips and she reclines against him, absorbing the safety she feels in his embrace. one strong arm is slung over her waist protectively and the way his even breath fans out in her neck makes her sigh. 

she leans forward and grabs her phone from the nightstand but stifles a gasp when jongin reaches his hand up to take it from her. 

"pay attention to me," he mumbles, the sleep thick in his voice. "not your phone." 

a laugh bubbles from her lips and she shifts onto her side, facing him. "good morning, baby," she whispers, adoration fizzing in her blood. 

a smile spreads on his lips, drunk completely on bliss. he blinks away the serene expressions of dreams that could never be translated and his eyes focus on her, guzzling her beauty. 

these moments are the ones she cherishes the most. the moments when she has him all to herself and doesn't have to share with anyone. 

"i love you," she states. 

"i love you more," he says without missing a beat, punctuating his sentence with a peck on her nose. 

always, she melts under his eyes. always, she melts under his touch. 

her eyes stroll evenly over his features, peaceful and filled with the lingering effects of sleep. his eyelids are half closed and his lips are set in a slight pout that she wants to kiss. 

he must have read her mind because he leans in dangerously close. so close that their lips brush together. 

before he can close the gap and gift her what she's been deprived of, a playful smirk tugs at her lips. she pushes him onto his back, earning a surprised gasp from him, and she triumphantly rolls off the bed. 

"come and get me." 

———

[ hey, you !! thank you for reading. vote and comment !! 💖 ]