Destroyed (1945)

(emotional and non-historically accurate. I'm writing this at 11:54pm, don't judge the skills-)

Britain gasped as his hand was taken gently yet firmly and dragged away from the bar. He was dragged to the old house. Tears fell down his face. He didn't want to be 'destroyed'. He didn't even know what that meant. "S-Sovi..." "Master will be fine, bitch." Soviet snapped at him. "What did I do to deserve this, Sovi?!"

"Hmm. Let's see... You forgot about me, married another man, the enemy, had a kid, and just totally forgot about your lover. And I bet you were oh so fine after I died, weren't you?" Britain snapped at his words.

"Fine? FINE!? I've been diagnosed with depression, trust issues, anxiety, I have barely been able to sleep or eat, I didn't go outside for six years, I was stuck in a mental phase where I sat in that motherfucking ballroom, I was forced to marry and bear children by my stupid ass father for peace, and you're saying I was FINE?! How the fuck could you just assume like that? That everything was oh-so peachy after you were gone?! I missed you, you big doufus! You scared me..! Y-You... You had me scared..." Tears started to roll down his face. Soviet's eyes widened.

"I-I never knew... I-I'm sorry... I won't let it happen again... I swear." Soviet took him to the dining room, where he kissed Britain passionately. Britain melted into the kiss, Soviet's lips still familiarly soft.

That was when disaster struck.

A certain person had been looking for his lost country. A certain... Nazi... Britain had forgotten all about Third Reich, he only thought of Soviet even as they were doing... It... Y'all know what Derec-San (me) means. The smexytimes-

Anyway, they were in the kitchen, Soviet grabbing some vodka that he had bought yesterday, and Britain pouring his cup of tea. Britain had to leave soon, and Soviet nodded, understanding when Britain explained Third Reich was a control freak. Britain walked out all right, before being confronted by Reich. "And what do you think you're doing?" There was a child with him. A child with the British flag, yet no blue, it was replaced with red. He had his father's white circle with a swastika. "Papa, why is daddy in trouble?" He asked innocently. "Daddy's in trouble because he went somewhere without telling Papa." Reich narrowed his eyes at Britain. Britain widened his eyes, before suddenly narrowing them. "Haha. Very funny, Reich. But looksy here. Sign it." Reich looked at the papers Britain handed him. "D-Divorce papers.!? Britain, you ca-" "And I'm taking TB too. You're a control freak." With a frown, Reich took a pen and signed it, keeping eye contact. "If it's war you want. A war you'll get."

He shoved a child at Britain, and walked off. Britain smiled, seeing his small child. Third Brit. (Iconic and non-creative, I know, but I can't think of names right now-)