The kids (1945)

GUYS I have a new account since I'm not really into countryhumans anymore, my new account is @sleepa_boo !!!

Britain turned around, glad to be free of that dreadful man. Of course, he was still under rule of the man, but still... It was nice knowing he could be alone. He brought the kid into the house. Soviet shot over a questioning look, before his /(nonexistent) shut up Derec-Sama/ love for children kicked in. Quick as a flash he zoomed over to the kid. "Hi! I'm USSR! But you can call me-" "Papa. You call call him Papa, TB." Soviet's eyes widened. "Y-You mean..?" Britain nodded.

The next couple weeks were long and hard. Third Britain didn't seem to like the big, burly Soviet. Britain had started to worry over time, wondering if the two would ever get along. Soviet tried his best to keep from losing his temper, and in Britain's point of view, he was doing amazing. TB would squeal and shout whenever Soviet approached too close and Soviet would get the message and back away from him. TB would ask quietly and politely for food, or to be carried to bed, and Soviet would give him food, or carry him to bed.

Over the next few months TB opened up to Soviet. Britain smiled as the two played in the garden together, Soviet throwing TB in the air and catching him gently, swinging him around and placing him on the ground again. Both of them laughing. Yet inklings of his past lingered in Britain's mind.

Inklings he wanted to keep out.