the strip club, 2:47am.

in this story, abel isn't as famous as he is right now. he's still in the trilogy era in this story. he meets a stripper named katya zamolodchikova. the rest of the story is way more.

ABEL:
it was a cold night in west hollwood at 12:30am. i was tired of seeing the same women i sleep with every night. i know how to use protection. i'm only 24 years old but i know how to protect myself. i just don't wanna live my life like this. it's tiring. of course my trilogy album only has 135k sales but i still feel empty, like i have no purpose in life. i'm having sex with random women every night and i am using drugs in a way to cope and deal with my problems. it's time i do something and step out of my comfort zone. the women i have sex with are girls from my shows, but they always give me their number right after. they think they're in love with me. they're in love with my stroke game. i don't think i found myself yet. but i have never been in a strip club before. i never seen the excitement when it comes to strippers. i didn't want to enter a strip club until i pushed 21. i'm past 21, it's time. i need to find excitement in my life. i need to experience love. hopefully i find it in the strip club.

to be continued...