2:55am. (part 1)

it was a thursday night at 2:26am and katya was out behind Pretty Kitty taking a smoke break. she's a stripper and a prostitute living in her house. she has to make 25k a month living there. what do you expect? it's west hollywood. so her getting money from overweight and good looking guys who get boners when they see her on the pole is easy yet hard. and girls. she's a bisexual russian stripper and prostitute. she's everyone's fantasy. take a look and you'll explore for more. she can make girls cum as much as guys. she'll eat pussy while jerking off a dick.

"KATYA!" a voice yells.
"what?" katya yells back in her normal accent sorta whining.
"you're on in 1 hour. this club don't pay you for nothing." miss violet says while shutting the door wearing a lavender robe completely nude under.

miss violet is the owner of the club but michelle runs it. they both hate each other but those noises the strippers hear every night don't make it seem like they do. half of the money that goes to the club goes from that 8 inch strap on they got lying around their office. even owners got their secrets." oh fuck! yeah fuck! you bitch! yeah fuck me like you hate me you fucking cunt!" is what the strippers and katya hears every night. EVERY. NIGHT.  it makes katya desperate for a 2 hour fuck. but she gets quick fucked sometimes when she's off the pole and makes 22k from stripping and 700 from sucking/riding dicks and licking/rubbing/scissoring pussies. she once got fucked two times in one night. all of the guys can't resist katya, it's like she's a magnet but she doesn't catch feelings after a fuck. she just does what she pleases.but that might change.

[ adore and katya in the dressing rooms ]
"hey katya, look at you still looking fucking sexy." says adore wearing a g string thong and red high heels and stars on her boobs.
"thanks adore. ugh it's frustrating being a stripper knowing some guys only want to be in my pussy." says katya changed into white stilettos, a short white sleeve cardigan top that easily ties off in the front, and a skirt with fishnets that rips easily showing her thong knowing men in the audience will go crazy for that. her chest with little bits of glitter, red lipstick, false eyelashes, black eyeshadow, and a curvy body that's wanting to be touched. katya gets up and puts her leg on top of her chair and practices her ass movements.
"your ass is perfectly shaped. it moves when you sensually walk back to the pole girl. don't worry." says adore moving her hand down to katya's collarbone while looking at katya in the mirror.
katya still with her leg resting on the chair is practicing slowing her sexual moves down. she slowly goes up and down. katya grabs her hair and looks into the mirror. she sees how beautiful and sexy she is, it turns her on.

"damn bitch you're so fucking sexy i wanna fuck you" adore says fanning herself all flustered

katya giggled at adore's comment and continued to do what she did. her body moving sensually to nothing but her just looking at herself in the mirror admiring how sexy she is. it gives her confidence. to remind her that's what people love about her, doesn't make her feel cheap. makes her feel WANTED.

"you're on in 30 minutes" michelle says to katya with a lit up cigarette in her hand having smothered lipstick that's almost gone.

"that reminds me, i need to take my smoke break." says katya to adore

katya never goes on stage unless she's had a cigarette. which is shocking because she never has smoker breath on stage.

"i already had a cigarette break but i need to take another one, i don't know what's wrong with me tonight." katya says in her maureen voice being funny.

"damn are you okay? are you nervous or something?

to be continued...