cravity reaction - what happens during valentine's day (part 1 !)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

serim 

you all know that serim is a really romantic type of person. however, since he didn't have enough time to plan a really good date for valentine's day, he decided to surprise you at home. therefore, you were greatly surprised when you arrived back home to see serim holding a bouquet of flowers and treating you to a meal that he cooked all by himself. the whole night ended with serim and you both cuddling together while watching movies and sharing sweet kisses as well. 

allen 

allen was shy to even do romantic things with you. however, he wanted to make sure you enjoyed this special day with him ! he brought you to some shopping malls to buy whatever you wanted as he would be busy most of the time and he felt really apologetic for it. i feel that allen would also bring you to a park since he feels that there is a romantic ambience there, you guys would talk about whatever you guys felt like talking about and eat snacks there too ! finally, i think allen would be confident. before the both of you left, he would give you a quick peck on the lips, but would instantly get shy and run away, leaving you pink in the cheeks as well. 

jungmo

jungmo actually planned for this day beforehand, he didn't see you for a long time, and he wanted to make this trip extremely special and memorable for you and for him as well. after getting permission from serim the day before valentine's day, he called you and asked you to pack your bags for a five day trip and that he would pick you up at your apartment the next day. you were surprised as you didn't know where you both would be headed, but did as he told you to do. when he picked you up that day, you decided to ask him about it, but you regretted asking as it brought tears to your eyes as you couldn't believe that he was actually really doing this. 

"jungmo, where are we going?"

"to the airport baby, we're going to the maldives"  

"wait... jungmo are you serious?" you asked as he smiled at you and hugged you .

" because i miss you and i want to spend time with you :)"

( i actually want to make this jungmo part into a whole story if you guys are interested could yall leave a comment?)

minhee 

minhee would be really very secretive about the surprise. a few days before valentine's day, he would lie to you telling you that he wouldn't be celebrating valentine's day with you. however, on the day itself. he would come over to your apartment and surprise you with chocolates and flowers . later during the day, he would also surprise you by bringing you to the arcade that he rented out for the day (yes, he did rent it)  you guys would play games together and obviously,  minhee would end up winning almost all the games, making you extremly sulky. minhee would then make up to you by staying the night together with you, and especially having cuddles together ! 

this part is a to be continued series ! also, im still taking requests for your imagines !! please stay tuned for more as i'll be updating often from tomorrow onwards!!