wonjin - all about love (1)

type : fluff, requested !

wonjin, he was everyone's favourite in school as expected. with his shining brown eyes, soft and fluffy hair, and a smile that could melt everyone's hearts, it was expected that almost every girl in the school would fall for him instantly. every day before school started, his locker would be filled with notes from his secret admirers, waiting for him to love them back. seeing the amount of letters that were always inside wonjin's locker, you decided to make your notes especially special. therefore, you phoned up your best friend, jungmo, on how to do it.

(your pov)

"jungmo, how am i supposed to do this? everyday, his locker would be filled with so many colourful and pretty notes. but look at me, i am not artistic enough to make something creative for him to notice my note and read it."

" (y/n) ! i know ! why don't you write whatever you want to say to wonjin, and i'll fold it into a paper crane for you? that way, he'll be sure to notice !"

you thought that it was a good idea, so from that day onwards, jungmo would fold your letters into a paper crane for him to read and you would slip the letter into his locker, with hopes that he would actually read it. you didn't notice it but each day, wonjin would specially take out your letter and read it during his lunch break, touched by your small little gestures and he wanted to find out who you were as he didn't know you were the one doing these letters to him.

(wonjin's pov)

"hey woobin, can you help me recognise this handwriting? she's been writing letters to me for a really long time and i really want to find out who she is."

"her handwriting looks familiar, i think she is from my class, (y/n), i'm sure it's her. she's a really good student and her answers are always shown on the screen in class by the teacher ! i'm not sure if it's really her though, but i can help you look and see whether it is really her !"

"you've got yourself a deal woobin ! keep me informed okay !"

just like that, woobin kept watching you behind your back each day, checking whether you were actually the one writing these sweet messages to him as he really wanted to help wonjin out. while secretly watching your move, he saw you writing a colourful note. curious, he waited till you left to take a toilet break to check on the note. sure enough, he found out that it was you. the handwriting was similar to the note that wonjin showed him that day when he asked for his help. when he saw you entering the classroom, he quickly went back to his seat and pretended to use his phone. however, he was texting wonjin.

woobin

hey ! you wouldn't believe what i saw !

wonjin

you found out that it was her?

woobin

yes ! i saw the note and the handwriting was exactly the same!

you should come to my classroom after school and find her !

when wonjin saw the text, he was beaming with joy. he couldn't wait to meet you, he had been reading your notes everyday and felt that your notes were filled with sincerity and love that was different from the other's. he couldn't control himself to keep reading the notes you wrote to him again when he was at home. the thought about him meeting you brought a smile to his face. once he heard the bell ring, he quickly packed his bag, left his classroom and headed to your classroom. since he wasn't paying attention, he accidentally bumped into you. your books fell onto the floor with a loud thud, causing most students to stare at the both of you. at first, wonjin didn't know it was you until he was helping to pick up your books and saw the note for him on the floor.

(your pov)

i felt something hard hit me, and i fell to the floor. i didn't notice who hit me but i quickly went to pick up my books and wanted to leave since i felt
embarrassed by the people looking at me. as i was picking my notes that fell off as well, i noticed that someone had already helped me. taking a closer look, i realised that it was wonjin. i was shocked and my face turned red in an instant. i hurriedly took my books from him and thanked him, wanting to leave as fast as possible. however, he grabbed my wrist and asked me

"could i talk to you for a while outside school? like grab a drink?"

to be continued

there will be a part 2 for this as the story is getting too long :( im super sorry !! im also sorry if the story was too boring for you !

please send in your requests as usual, thank you !