Chapter Four

* This chapter contains domestic violence! If DV triggers you in any way, please do not read! *

James

As soon as I left, I immediately accessed the cameras inside the house. Just to make sure she didn't do anything she knew not to do.

She's so beautiful. I had my eyes on her for quite some time. I've been planning the kidnapping for months. I just had to use the right strategy for it. I know it sounds fucked up, but hey, I'm a fucked up person.

I entered inside the crew hangout where we discuss shipments and weapons and all of that shit. I got informed from Freddy that one of our shipments from the other gang was late and James Marino isn't a patient person.

After the meeting, I headed back into my car. I accessed the cameras in the house again to see what they were doing. I then saw they were talking. I turned up the volume and what I heard angered me to the core:

"It's obsession, possessiveness, and sadistic." Wow. She's calling me a sadist. I know I've hurt her but I felt bad about it. But now, I don't give a damn.

I texted Red letting him know that I was on my way. I got something for my babygirl. She won't know what's coming to her. I sped down the road and into our driveway. While getting out, I saw Alex and Red exit the house.

"Thanks for watching her." I said giving them both a friendly handshake. "Was she any trouble?" I asked.

"No, not at all." Alex said. "She was actually enjoying her time, I think." I nodded. "Well, we gotta go. See you later, James." I waved at them and they left my driveway.

I entered the house and saw her sitting on the couch. I sat beside her and just stared at her. I then remember her words from earlier: "obsession, possessiveness and sadistic."

My eyes then filled with rage and I lunged towards her and choked the shit out of her. I blackout. She passed out in the midst of me strangling her.

I picked her up and carried her to the basement and tied her up. I can't wait until she wakes up. I normally don't like hurting her but once she said those words, I wanted to hurt her. To break her.

I hope she wakes up soon. I'm going to punish her so bad, she'll regret the things she said.

~

Emery

I woke up and was surrounded by dark. I felt my hands behind my back and I tried to move them but then realized I was tied up. What's going on? All I remember is James choking me. I was in my thoughts until I heard James walk in.

"Hello, Emery." He said, chuckling darkly. What's wrong with him?

"J-James?" I said getting scared. I had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen to me. "W-whatever I did, I-I apologize, okay. Just don't hurt me," I apologized, tears forming in my eyes.

"No, fuck that." He said. "I'm sadistic right?" What?! How did he know I said that. "I'll show you the true meaning of sadistic." Next thing I know, he kicked my weak leg. I yelled out in pain and fell to the floor. It wasn't over yet.

I cried out in pain as he kicked my back mercilessly. I need him to stop. I want him to stop. "James, please!" I begged, tears streaming down my face. He didn't care for it, he was angry. His eyes weren't even there. It's like he was in a blackout mode, just attacking.

My eyes grew wide when I see the little collar thing that people would place on their dogs in order to calm them down, but a smaller version. There were two. Why does he even have those. "I'm sadistic, right?" He had asked, panting.

"N-No," I said. "Please no, I'm sorry, James. I take it back. Just please no more!" I beg loudly while sobbing. I can't take the hurt anymore, I don't want him to hurt me anymore. He wrapped the mini collars around my arm and the other around my ankle. "James, please," I said.

Screams echo me when I feel a strong shock throughout my body. A shock collar. That's what it was. "YOU REGRET IT NOW, HUH?!" He yelled, pressing a little button, causing the shock to come again.

"Yes, please! I regret it! I REGRET IT - AHHHH!" My screams echo the empty dark basement. He continued to shock me for what felt like forever. When he was done, my body was already given out. I laid on the floor, my body flinching each and every time the strong wind from the outside came in contact with my body.

"You see, Flower? I wouldn't have done this to you if you just try to adjust. I wouldn't have had to do this." As soon as he said that, I just started crying. Crying at the fact that old habits from my foster times were coming back and I didn't want them to. "Now apologize." I didn't say anything. I just stared up at him. He gripped my face and pulled me closer to his. "APOLOGIZE!" He yelled.

"I'M SORRY! I'm fucking sorry!" I said, crying harder. He dropped me back down on the floor and exited the basement, leaving me in here. It was cold and it was dark. Who knows how long I'll stay down here but honestly, anything is better than being with him.

~

James

Why would I do that? I can't believe I would do something like that. I knew her background story and I immediately brought it back into her life. Normally, I wouldn't care for any other woman and with her, I thought I wouldn't. That was until I heard her cries.

It's been days and I feel the most regretful than I ever felt before. She's probably sick as a dog down there. Ever since that has happened, I've been asking myself the same question: "What the fuck happened?" Ever since I was a kid, I had these blackouts whenever I had gotten angry and it hasn't always been severe but there were worst things.

I can't believe I had done what I did to her. The girl I claimed to have deep feelings for. The girl who, even though it doesn't seem like it, makes me forget about all the bad shit that's going on in my life right now. I don't know what the fuck to do, nor do I think she's gonna ever forgive me and I don't blame her. I need to get her out of there.

When I open the door, the cold breeze hits me. It must've gotten colder because of how the weathers been outside. I walked down the stairs and see her sleeping against a little mattress that I had forgot was in here. I felt all over her and her body was cold. I took the little collars off f her and picked her up, carrying her out of the basement in into the room.

I wet a washcloth with hot water and draped it over her head, letting it rest until her body heats up. I had the maids place on warm, bundle-y clothes that I hope she feels comfortable in as soon as she wakes up. I only want the best for her.

********************
How did you think of this chapter?

Do you think James will change?

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote!

Thanks for reading! All love x