Tim's Pov

After class I went straight to the football field. I was early as usual, it's not that I have to be here early I just choose to be. I'm the quarterback and team leader of the football team. We are undefeated, but we always have been that's just how it worked in this town. You to go school, football practice, home, do homework, help others, eat, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. There's no saying oh I'll do it later, you do it right then and there. I started practicing on my throws. I threw the ball and it went farther then I thought it would. It landed on the ground and I rushed over to it. As I ran I ran into somebody. Oh, I'm sorry- then I stopped I ran right into Audrey(again). Audrey I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you. No it's ok I'm always in somebody's way. She looked up at me, so you play football? Um yeah I do been playing since I was a kid. That's cool I didn't know that. Well there a lot that you don't know about me Audrey. Well maybe I can learn then. Hey Tim come on man let's practice!yelled Danny Alright I'm coming I yelled back! I looked back at Audrey and was going to say I got to go. But she said it's ok go I'll see you tomorrow? Yeah you will. Tim! Yeah? Here's my number I just want you to have it so we can talk later. I took her number and put it in my pocket. Ok I'll text you later? She nodded then started to walk away. Bye Audrey. Bye Tim. And as she walked away I knew that I was falling in love with Audrey and I didn't know how to stop.