Faith's Pov And the date

I couldn't believe that I just saw Tim. It's been years since I've seen him. When he hugged me I felt electricity go through my body. I wonder if he felt it too? He looked the same to me- no he was the same Tim. My Tim the tim that I ending up leaving 5 years ago due to my father getting a job in Mississippi. But none of that mattered now. I was going to bowling alley to meet Tim. And I couldn't wait!
(At the bowling alley)
So you ready to get beat Faith? What makes you think you'll beat me? Oh come one Faith you know I'm a better bowler than you are. No you're not! Oh yeah wanna bet? Yeah. Ok loser has to- kiss the winner. Tim looked at me when I said that. Ok. Let's get started then. (30 minutes later) Hah I win you lose Tim. I told you you weren't better than me. Yeah yeah whatever Faith I let you win. No you didn't. Yes I did. Did not. Did to. Oh shut up Tim and kiss me. Tim leaned in and for the first time in 5 years their lips met. Faith he mumbled against her lips? Yeah? Be my girlfriend? Yes she mumbled against his. They continued to kiss until they needed air. I love you you know that right Faith? Yeah I know I love you too Tim. They walked out of the alley hand in hand. Lost in each other they didn't noticed that they were being watch.
Unknown Pov:
Well it's nice you and Faith back together. But sadly it won't last forever. The unknown person then laughed quietly. And left the alley.