Tim's Pov 3 years later

It's been 3 years since me and faith got married. And I have to admit we've had our ups and downs. And yet we somehow got through it. I thought that I would love anyone else the way I Faith. But I was wrong we have two daughters. Gracie and Maggie and they the light up my world. Gracie she looks her Faith and acts like me. Maggie well she looks like but acts like Faith. Gracie is two and Maggie is one. In the time I've been with Faith I knew she would be good mother. But now seeing with the girls I know she's an amazing mother. No Gracie that's not to be played with. Maggie my sweet girl what are doing all the way over there huh? I smilie as I watch Faith pick Maggie up and bring her over to where Gracie was. Mowee sistuer? Yes Gracie that is your sister, now sit here and play nice with sister while I go find your dad. Dadeeeee?! Yes Gracie daddy. She walked over to be you're wanted by your daughter. I know. The girls look like you Faith. Really? I don't see the resemblance. Haha very funny. Mowee! Dadeee cowe here's! Well looks like Gracie has your demanding personality Faith. She glared at me. Come on we then went to the living room and played with our daughters.