Introduction

Introduction

~ love isn't always perfect ~

s t a r r i n g !

Mackenzie Ziegler

Mackenzie Ziegler

23

"I miss him. I just can't admit it right now."

Johnny Orlando

Johnny Orlando

25

"The reason I can't let go of her is because, deep down, I still hope."

and more to be introduced !

Storyline

Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler. Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando. More commonly known as Jenzie. They were the power couple, and everyone thought they would last forever. But everyone knows that all good things come to an end.

But, 5 years after the big break up, the two young celebrities get cast in the same movie, their protests not taken into consideration. It was a done deal. And what's worse is that they were cast as each other's love interests.

So what happens during the few months of filming... Find out in 'Back Then'.

- - -

okay so I'm actually really excited for this book ngL 🙈 the thing with me is that I'll start writing a story with heaps of motivation, but then like halfway through I'll lose inspiration, and get what you guys prolly know as writer's block. so, to make things easier for you and me, I've pre written this whole story in my drafts over a span of a few months, so I don't lose motivation and end up with the book being a complete disaster.

another thing i wanna add to my stories is a goal at the end of each chapter, which is a certain amount of votes the chapter has to reach before I post the next part. I've seen a lot of other authors on here do that, and I like the idea. it'll start out small, at like 5 votes, but I'll raise it each time. I'm doing this because my stories normally flop, but because I've written this one out, and knowing how much effort it took, I do want people to read it, and actually like it.

I know for a fact that this is better than any of the other stories I've put out there, so I really hope you guys enjoy this one 😁

^ if u read that whole thing, thank u lmfao. u deserve a cookie

prologue will be out soon ❤️