5SOH - Chapter 1

A/n: Please enjoy reading💖

Hwang Hyunjin, CEO of Hwang Enterprises Holdings Inc. The most well known Bachelor in the industry. He's often said to be cold hearted, somewhat quiet but he's been successful since 21. He's now 27 and has the most prestigious company in the whole South Korea.

Comes in Lee Felix. A senior English Literature student in Seoul National University. He always [read this: ALWAYS] got his nose on a book. He lives with her best friend Myoui Mina who is a complete opposite of her.

•••••••••••••••••

In Seoul...

Hyunjin

Another day, another busy day. I tied my shoes before running back to my penthouse. I always jog every morning because I don't have enough time to go to the gym. As I went to my room, a notification popped out of my phone.

[An interview for the Seoul National University graduation issue with Ms. Myoui Mina]

Oh, another student.

I looked at my window. Its raining again. It seems like this is going to be a long day.

I took a shower and went to pick my tie for today. I looked at my drawer which holds a collection of ties. I'm feeling Gucci today, but Prada is good too.

In the end, I chose the Prada plain black one and went to my company.

Meanwhile in Daegu...

Lee Felix

I looked at myself on the mirror one last time and tried to style my hair properly. Ah shit. I disheveled it and stuck bangs in my forehead the slighy styled the back. I fixed the oversized polo I'm wearing and tucked it neatly on the front.

"I'm gonna head out" I told my bestfriend Mina.

"Use my car okay" She said as I swiped the keys off the table. "You got the recorder, right?"

"Yeah" i said and got the recorder too.

"The questions?" She asked.

"Yes yes, I got it" I said. "I know where to go too, if that's what you're asking next"

"You're wearing that?" She asked for the nth time.

I sighed and smiled.

"Okay, thats enough of talking and more of eating." I said. "I'm gonna get going now, get well soonest Minari"

I kissed her forehead then got out.

A 3 hour ride from Daegu to Seoul. Alone. Aish, things I do for Mina.

I just hope I can get to Seoul in time, and the CEO ain't that scary.

After 3 hours, I finally arrived at the Hwang Enterprises Holding, Inc.

This building is huge. I feel so small.

When i got inside, everyone was wearing formal suits and ties and women are in pencil skirts and neat tops. Its all so clean.

When I reached the top floor, There were only a few people in it. One behind the desk and one assisting me.

"Well you aren't a Miss. So I suppose, something happened with Ms. Myoui?" A guy asked.

"she's caught a flu, so she told me to be a proxy for her since this is important." I said and smiled.

"You've got such a deep voice there." The guy said.