50SOH - Chapter 3

A/n: Okay so I'm back?? KSJDJDK AFTER THIS CHAPTER I MAY BE STARTING MY OWN 'HARDER' VERSION OF THIS ONE HEHE! Enjoy reading ❤

--

No One's POV

Its been days since the incident between Felix and Hyunjin happened.

"Okay, pens down. Your final grades will be shown next week. I hope you all have done well." The professor said.

Mina went to where Felix was sitting.

"You good?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Felix asked.

"We are sooo partying tonight" Mina announced. Felix stood up and went with her.

--

"Do you really have to put that much lipstick on me?" Felix said as Mina was putfing on some make up on his face.

"Come on, its just a bit!" Mina chuckled.

The bell rang.

"Oop. The cab's early" The girl said and went out. "There's a package for you, Lix"

"Why did you tell me there was danger? Why didn't you warn me? Ladies know what to guard against because they read novels that tell them of these tricks." She read.

"That's a quote from Tess of the D'Urbervilles!" Felix read then opened the package. "This must be from Hyunjin. I mean- these are incredible" He amazed.

"Wow, Hwang" Mina raised her brows.

"Minari, these are first editions. This is too much" Felix said as he scanned the inside of the books. "I can't accept these, I need to get them back"

"Yesbut not today love. We need to party" Mina exclaimed. "You ready?"

Felix sipped on a wine for a bit and then nodded.

"Let's go!"

--

"There's no holding back guys!" Changbin shouted. "Drink number-- whatever- take a shot!"

Everyone took a shot of vodka after that. Felix took one and then stood up.

"I need to p-pee" Felix told Changbin and Mina. The two nodded before He went to the bathroom. "Ah shit, there's a line"

The short male leaned on the wall behind him and opened his phone. He went over his contacts and tapped on Hyunjin's contact. His fingers hovered on the delete contact but definitely tapped on the call button. After a few rings, The latter answered.

"Felix?"

"Hyunjin. I would like to say that, you can have the books back. That was a really kind gesture" Felix drunkenly said.

"No problem" Hyunjin said.

"Why did you send it though? I can't understand you" Felix blabbered.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked. "Are you drunk?"

"Yes, I am" Felix said.

"Felix, I need you to go home right now" Hyunjin commanded.

"You are so controlling. I really don't understand you." Felix said. "You always tell me 'come here Felix' but then 'no stay away from me' 'Lets go for coffee' 'I'm not the man for you'"

"which bar are you on?" Hyunjin asked again.

"You know what? I need to hang up" Felix quickly said.