CHAPTER - 2

Jungkook's 'POV'

I was sorry about what i just did to Lisa i know it's wrong but i just don't have other option left to let know about jimin.

But i was not sorry about what i said about jimin.

Yes Jimin is cheating on Lisa i saw him a few days ago with girl from other section holding hands.

He said he was sick and didn't even affend to school from few days but he was with that girl at store instead of resting.

-
[Flashback]

'YESTERDAY'

I take a leave today because i was not felling well. I was doing nothing but thinking about Lisa all day and now i am feeling bored and also hungry so i decide to go to convidence store.

   I was looking for some banana milk but stop when i heard familiar voice so i follow the voice and it was jimin.

Even i didn't like jimin because of him and Lisa being on relationship but still he's my friend so, i decide go to him to say hi and ask about his health but stop when i notice he was not alone but a girl with him.

It must be Lisa i thought so, i decide not break their so called date or whatever and i can't see them together so was about to turn back but stop again when unfamiliar girl speak instead of Lisa.

"Jimin where should we go after this?", that girl speak

I hide somewhere and look at them but my eyes widen when i saw a girl it was seulgi from section A.

So, he was cheating on her.

   But ,I smirk and left the shop. I go back to house buying nothing.

I immediately messaged Lisa about Jimin but she just denied and said 'must be wrong person'.

Again I message her again and again call her but she didn't reply.

"Oh shit, she must be thinking now that i made up stories to break their relations i need to talk to her and fix this fast".

[ End of flashback ]

-

"Shit i should have taken their photo together yesterday", i said while carsing my hair and went to rooftop.

Rooftop has two doors so i went to back one beacuse it's near.

I open the door and was about to enter but stop when i hear some moaning sound i hide behind the wall and peek to look who are the people who's making out at rooftop.

Then i saw their clear view and i smirk, i pull out my phone and click their clear shot.
And  it was jimin and seulgi making out.

They were mid making out session but jimin phone rang they both stop and jimin looked at his phone and put his fingure to his lip telling her to stay silent and answer the call.

[ previous phone conversation with Jimin and Lisa ]

He lied hah....i smrik,

After jimin end the call he looked at seulgi and tell her that lisa was coming to rooftop , she peck his lips and went to classroom.

"Cheater now just wait and watch" ,i whisper shout but jimin look back i fastly hide myself.

-

After seconds Lisa came to rooftop and she hugged him tightly and my angerness boiled. They were talking about something i didn't clearly hear because i didnt want to.

I looked at them and they kissed ; they kissed infront of my eyes. I can't take it anymore so i went to classroom.

I arrived to class room and sit down to my seat smriking.
"Yahh kook what's with that smirking?", taehyung asked curiously.

"Just wait you will know soon my buddy", i winked at him.

I can't wait to show lisa what i take awhile ago but what if she don't believe me again. I hope lisa will believe and leave that cheater.