CHAPTER - 3

Lisa's 'POV'

We were both at rooftop sitting together. We bunked the class because i didn't wanna go back to class after what happen earlier.

I was thinking about what Jungkook had said and also,

He smell of female perfume,i'm sure its not his perfume because he always use mint lavender.

I was thinking what if Jungkook was saying right and he was actually really cheating on me.

My thoughts were break when someone just kiss my cheek. I look at my right and there jimin was smiling at me.

"Yaah what are you thinking about?", he said smiling at me.

I shook my head "About you ", i smiled back and peck his lip.

What i'm even thinking about he so angle and he will never cheat on me and i just doubt at him and it's all because of stupid jungkook.

"Chim how about we bunk the whole class ", i said and looked at him.

"Uuh okay but anything happen to you today?" , he asked

"W-why?, i ask stuttering what if he knew what happen earlier.

"Because you're acting werid today ", he said "and even asking to bunk the whole class humm?", he asked looking at me

"I just want to spend my time with my boyfriend because it's been 3days we didn't even meet and i missed you so so much you can't even imagine", I said while pouting.

"Aww you missed me",he said pinching my cheeks

"Umm why you didn't miss me?", i asked

"I also missed you babe", he said

-
Bells ring

All the periods are done and we both went to parking area to go back home.

He was drving me to drop me home.

"Chim i didn't feel going home today", i said but he raised his eyebrow and asked "then?"

"How about your house", i said smiling

"Really", he said i just nod my head, i can see how happy he was about my answer.

"Okay then ", he said and he turn car to his house .

We have no problem sharing bed together because i have already spent night in his house and he has in my house.

But ,
we haven't do such a things yet. Because I'm not ready for it and Jimin said he'll wait.

-