Return pt 2

Last chapter

"Bloody hell, it looks worse than what we were told" stated Mike, his blatant remark earning a chuckle from me.
"It feels as bad as it looks, I'm still not use to it" I replied, dropping grace into a seat.
"You good enough to come to your welcome back party?" Asked Seamus. I raised an eyebrow as I kneeled down to let Eliza off my back.
"My welcome back party?" I asked confused.
"Its supposed to be a celebration of your return but really it's just an excuse to get time off and party" stated Mute, tinkering with his jammer. At this I grinned, sitting down between Grace and Eliza.
"Wow, I'm touched" i laughed, pushing Grace's hands away from my hair.
_________________________________________
Y/n POV

"Meh, I like to think of it as a win-win" chuckled James. At this i smiled internally, no one was being reserved like i would crack at the slightest word, it was... home. Home was something I hadn't had for awhile, not even back at the S.A.S where I just slept in my dorm alone, never mingling with recruits or generals.
"Heh heh, I'd be delighted to come" I replied, pushing Grace's hand away from my hair yet again.
"What is your obsession with my hair?" I questioned the hacker who continued to stare at my hair.
"Its gotten really long, almost as long as mine" she replied, flicking her hair over her shoulder to emphasise her point. She spoke the truth, my hair had grown to shoulder length during my time at hospital and it looked horrendous.
"I'll shave it all off tomorrow" I stated with a sigh, feeling exhausted at the sheer thought of exerting that much energy to remove the excess hair.
"Wait, I could ask my friend Emma to cut your hair, she could make it short but stylish" said Eliza.
"Oh yeah, she cuts my hair every month and it looks great" replied Grace, gesturing to her slightly frazzled hair. I gave a slight concerned look to her locks, which she noticed and blushed slightly.
"Its been a few weeks since I've visited her" she mumbled.
After a bit of thought I decided that I didn't want to have to exert the energy to cut it so I agreed to let this woman cut my hair, which I feel will be one of the worst decisions of my life.
"Sure, that would be great" I agreed, garnering a beaming smile from Eliza.
"Great, I'll book you an appointment!" She exclaimed, ferociously typing away at her phone.

"So.. heard you've moved into Ela's dorm" stated Mike, starting up a conversation I really didn't want to be having it.
"Ah-ha-ha lads probably thanking his lucky stars" chuckled Seamus, grinning from ear to ear.
"Wha- it's not like tha- how do you even know about that?" I questioned, fumbling over my own words in embarrassment and shock. My blush flared and my eyes widened like saucers.
"Well the bosak sisters were arguing in the middle of the cafeteria, when Zofia got wind of her sister living with a man she went on a fuckin rampage" said James with a grin, causing me to slouch down in embarrassment.
"She was rather displeased at the idea of you living with her sister to say the least but Ela was very firm in her defence of you, practically told zofia to fuck off in front of everyone" Mute told me, which made my eyes widen slightly. A smile twitched at my lips, a warm feeling flickering in my body.
"I would be a bit scared though if I was you, zofia is not a woman to give up so soon... if at all" said seamus, to which I nodded in agreement, knowing full well the ferocity of the polish woman.
"Speak of the devil, look who just came through the door" laughed Mike, gesturing to the doors with a nod of his head. My eyes slightly widened as I snapped my head to the door to find that Mike was not lieing and the eldest of the bosak's had just entered through the doors. My heart dropped to my stomach as I let out a sigh. Fortunately, she hadn't spotted me yet which meant I could sneak out once she sat down at a table, then I just have to walk out the door.
"I dont fancy having a brawl in the cafeteria so I'm gonna go, might pass out in a bed aswell. See you all tommorow" I said, standing up from my seat. Everyone bid me fare well as I swiftly departed the room, heading towards my new dorm.

When I arrived at my new dorm, light was leaking out from beneath the door which told me that my new roommate was inside already. She probably valued privacy so I knocked loudly on the door.
"*thump* *thump*"
"Come in, the door is unlocked!" Shouted a voice from the other side of the door. Gripping the door knob I slowly twisted until I heard a click, allowing me to push the door open and step in. After closing the door and facing the room I was greeted by a surprising sight. Laying casually on the sofa was ela wearing shorts and a sports bra, showing off her toned stomach and impressive chest. Her hair had gotten longer (shoulder length), yet still retained it's beautiful pine green colour. 
"Well hello rapunzel, good to see you again" she joked, cracking a smile at my long hair.
"Har har, I'm getting it cut tommorow so you best get those jokes out now" I replied, walking over to a black duffel bag on the floor. It was mine, filled with my possessions and documents. It also holds my identification and keys, so I could enter the areas I needed.
"Ha, if we dyed your hair green and put you into some yoga pants you could be my doppleganger." She laughed.
My eyes scanned the padlock that hung off the zips of the bag, snapped off and barely sticking together.
"Enjoy going through my stuff?" I asked, slightly annoyed. There wasnt much, so I wasn't pissed but her complete lack of privacy just rubbed me the wrong way.
"There wasnt much anyway, apart from a framed picture of two adults and the cutest little munchkin with a beaming smile" she cooed. I kept my annoyed look but a faint blush shone on my cheeks.
"I'd like it if you actually respected my privacy" I stated, zipping up the bag and placing it in the closet.
"That's gonna be difficult with the sleeping situation" she chuckled, a smirk growing on her luscious lips. It was only now I realised her lips were coated in a shiny green tinge, matching her hair. The lipstick appeared to have recently been applied, which confused me slightly. Why wear lipstick to meet a roommate?.

It was only now I realised the problem with the dorm, only a single bed was present in the room.
"Why is there only one bed?" I asked, to which she cracked a smile.
"Well, funny story, the company we usually buy from has just been exposed for smuggling narcotics and weapons inside their products so your bed got cancelled. We ordered from a new company but that's gonna take a week or two to be delivered" she said, her smile never fading. Seems she found this situation funny.
"I'll just sleep on the floor" I replied, grabbing a pillow off the sofa. I was stopped in my tracks as she instantly grabbed a hold of the pillow and yanked it back. I fell forward in surprise, landing between her spread legs before I caught myself on the wall, our faces separated by mere inches. Her legs swiftly wrapped around my waist and I became trapped in her hold.
"That's a problem you see because I would feel like a horrible roommate if you had to sleep on the floor, so you will be sleeping with me. If not, I'll sleep on the floor and then you'll be a terrible roommate " she stated firmly, not even asking.
"... fine" I grumbled begrudgingly.
"What was that?" She asked, her smirk getting wider.
"Fine!" I growled in anger. Ela leaned forward and pecked me on the tip of my nose with a kiss, causing my anger to fade and my surprise to take over. My blush flared, which only resulted in her smirk growing ever further.
"Your so easily flustered" she giggled, releasing me from her hold. I stepped back before taking a second to compose myself.
"Come on, we need our sleep" she stated, standing up with such elegance I was nearly hypnotized. I nearly missed the fact that she had shed her shorts, leaving her in her underwear and bra.
I gave her an unamused look.
"What, mad I didn't go further? Okay" she said, gripping the hem of her underwear. Before she could pull the down I gripped her arms tightly, keeping her in place. Ela didn't expect me to stop her so firmly and blushed in surprise.
"Leave them on" I demanded, keeping my iron grip on her arms.
"S-sure" she stuttered, her blush flaring up even more.
After letting go of her arms I stripped down to my briefs and slipped into the confines of the bed. Ela followed shortly after, dimming the lights to a barely lit room. I raised an eyebrow at the fancy lighting, to which she blushed slightly.
"Shut up, I like to be aware of my surroundings. Emmanuele helped build them" she said, defending herself.
"I didn't say anything" I replied.
"Yeah but you were thinking loudly" she replied, pouting as she slid into the bed. Before I could respond she pushed her finger onto my lips, effectively shutting me up.
"Shh now, sleep time" she mumbled, wrapping her arms around my body and curling up into my chest. I tried to push her off but I could not shake her vice like grip.
"Ela get off me!" I demanded, to which she just buried her head into the crook of my neck, sleepily placing kisses on my neck.
"Ela stop, I'll shut up just stop it" I demanded, to which she complied, ceasing all her actions and just cuddling me. Eventually I gave in and wrapped my arms around her while placing my chin on her head, holding her close to me.
_________________________________________
Sorry about the long wait but I'm finally doing better mentally and my family is doing ok. Updates will be slow, but the pace should pick up gradually.
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!