Chapter 3

One week has passed, I spent a lot of my time with my new family. Me, Mom, James, and of course Niall. During this week, Mother continued to invite me to accompany her to take care of matters for her wedding. She invited me to look for a wedding dress, decorations, venue, and of course catering. I love spending time with her because I really miss her, plus now she looks more happy to welcome her wedding day.

James had invited me to his company and managed to amaze me. He ran a large publishing company with countless employees, making me think he was very successful in his career. He also didn't forget to take me to several well-known universities in London and asked me to choose which university would suit me, I chose Westminster because I really wanted to continue my studies in the field of literature studies. James said it was a good choice considering his company was in the field of publishing and would definitely need literary skills to be there. James has managed to show me that he's a good father and husband for me and my Mom.

Niall always spends time with me. Whether it's inviting me to go to a coffee shop, play golf, watch a movie, or even just have a casual chat. He also didn't forget to take me around the city of London and showing me some famous landmarks.He took me to the London Eye or what Niall used to say as the Millennium Wheel that spins over the River Thames, from up there I can observe the city of London from above. He also invited me to Buckingham Palace which is the official residence of the queen of England, I had said to Niall that one of my dreams was to marry Prince William and my hope was destroyed once I knew he was married. And of course I asked Niall to take me to Big Ben, a clock tower located in the Palace of Westminster, Niall said that the tower had changed its name to Elizabeth Tower. I was very grateful to him because he never tired of taking me wherever I wanted to go, and he always said that he was happy to be able to spend time with me.

**

Niall was already in my room when I returned from college, he was lying in my bed looking at the ceiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, putting the bag on the table and joining him on the bed, I sighed and took off my denim jacket. Niall glanced at me who was currently only wearing jeans and a sleeveless shirt lying beside him, then he turned to face me and held his head with his hands.

"I want to tell you tonight we will have dinner somewhere," he replied, I looked at him in confusion.

"Just us?" I asked again in surprise, Niall chuckled for a while before finally answering.

"No, James and Rosie will come." He then teased me, "Why? You expect it's only us?" he teased while poking my bare arm, making me shiver with his touch.

"No, I don't really like having dinner somewhere fancy. I prefer to order food and eat it in my own room," I said casually, "We have to do that sometime,"

"I don't mind," he said, his expression turned naughty. "Then what will we do afterward?" I turned to him and followed his movements, resting my head on my hand.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I teased him, Niall then chuckled and hugged my body, made me lose balance and lay back on the bed. Niall is above me now,

"This is what I want to do," he then brought his face close to me, and I immediately closed my eyes and waited for what would happen next. The sound of footsteps approaching towards my room, made Niall lie to the side and curse himself.

"Hannah, are you home?" called Mom while continuing to walk toward my room.

"Fuck," Niall grumbled, he then covered his face with a pillow while I didn't know what to do. Mom then opened the door of my room and peeked,