look forward to new

Harry James Potter was a delightful child that was full of mischief and curiosity which usually ended him up in trouble

Harry James Potter was a delightful child that was full of mischief and curiosity which usually ended him up in trouble. Like when he decided to explore the gardens by himself and ended up getting chased back inside by some rather unpleasant gnomes. And as the months went on Harry had began to think that referring to his aunt and uncle as such titles was pretty poor so he decided to call them mama and papa instead. The first time Harry called Elle mama was when they were in the bath together and Harry was blowing some of the bubbles at her. 

"Mama look" Elle's head had shot up from where she had been looking to grab the shampoo to Harry as he held a small pile of bubbles in his hands and promptly blew them in her face. She was stunned, not by the bubbles but the name Harry had called her. She had honestly thought  Harry might begin to think of her as his mother figure but she didn't expect him to call her as such. Tears welled up in her eyes as a gleeful smile grew on her face. She loved Harry with all of her heart and thought of him as her own but technically he wasn't. Would Lily be mad that Harry was calling her mama instead of her? Would James be upset that his son had taken such a shine to his sister-in-law and Regulus Black of all people? "They would be so thankful that you were taking care of Harry so well and making him feel so loved and happy" Remus had told her in a short letter as she had frantically wrote to him that night about her troubles.

"Dada can you read red riding hood again please?" Harry begged as he sat in Regulus's lap in the Lounge room of their home. He choked out some sort of agreement continued reading the story with the silly voices and animated movements. Harry giggles and asked many questions despite almost knowing the story by heart.  "Will the big bad wolf eat me?"

"Uncle Moony is a werewolf, and the sweetest one there is, he would spoil you rotten with chocolate and cuddles if you let him" Elle had told Harry with a wide grin and a small growl left her mouth as she pounced picking the little one up and tickling him. Harry squealed and squirmed to trying to get away from his mother's grasp best he could. "Dada help" He cried out

During her small moment of her shock Harry escaped his mother's arms and ran to his father climbing back into his lap and looking at the man who had tears in his eyes. Harry tried to wipe away his tear with the knitted sweater he was wearing but this only brought laughter and more tears to flow at the little boy's compassion. 

"I wanna meet Uncle Moony" Harry demanded after reading his favorite book for what felt like the hundredth time that night. Elle and Regulus who had had little Harry tucked between them in bed shared a look. They knew that Remus was nervous to be back in Harry's life especially after what he went through with Petunia. But Elle had had enough of the man's hiding and gave Harry a nod of approval. 

So they went, Elle apparated both herself and Harry in the late morning with Little warning although she new the man was free due to her expert knowledge of his work schedule. Harry was positively vibrating with excitement since being told about meeting 'Uncle' Moony the werewolf. Harry had been describing his uncle the 'big good wolf' and reinventing the red riding hood story to make the wolf protect the grandma and red riding hood from the evil wood cutter. It made both Regulus and Elle content with the fact that the boy wasn't taking a dislike for the idea of his uncle being a werewolf. 

Elle held Harry on her hip as she rang the doorbell on the rundown flat in London and Remus Lupin in all his sweater clad glory appeared quite quickly. Harry cheered at the sight of the somewhat familiar looking man and was ready to jump into the man's arms. Remus although looked sickly pale and fear stricken at the sight of the little boy. 

"Uncle Moony, the big good wolf" Harry cheers trying to get the man looking more excited but like he often see with his mother and father tears well up in his eyes despite the grin on his face. Remus looked at both Harry and then Elle for permission as stepped forward to take Harry into his arms but he didn't have to be so nervous for rejection when Harry leaped into his arms. Elle was scared for a split second that Harry might fall with the unplanned leap but Remus had expertly caught him with his werewolf reflexes. 

"Uncle Moony you have to tell me all about werewolves Please" Harry cries out pleading with the man to know more about his newest interest and the man was beyond stunned as he wasn't expecting such a request and with such a genuine interest.  "He is positively in love with the big bad wolf from red riding hood" Elle rolls her eyes as she makes herself home as she absent mindedly starts making tea as Harry and Remus sit in a nearby chair with rapid fire questions leaving the young boy's mouth as the older man tries to keep up.