Part X

AN note: boyxboy in this chapter. little suggestive stuff. dont like? dont read. (Who am I kidding. This is a KAGEHINA FIC) (Also is anyone else A LITTLE DEPRESSED AND DEAD SHIPPER CRYING OVER POSTPONED SEASON 4 MORE. CAUSE SAME)

     Kageyama was staring at him, blushing and unmoving. Maybe he had jumped the gun, Hinata considered. Boyfriends didn't equal making out in the club storage room automatically. Did it? Hopefully? At the moment, Hinata was a little worried Kageyama would smack or yell at him. He bit his lip and turned around, taking a few steps towards the gym.

     "Sorry, ah, um, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Hinata said messily. He turned around in the frame of the doorway and scratched his head, fidgeting. Part of him wanted to die, and another part of him really hoped Kageyama's clothes would end up on the floor magically.

     Kageyama looked up, and studied the blocker. He closed the gap between them sharply. One of his hands was on the door frame, pressing into Hinata's side. Their lips were so close.

     "Okay," Kageyama said lowly. For a second all Hinata could hear was his heartbeat and Kageyama's breath, almost faster than his. "And what if I want to?"

     Hinata's heart glitched and then started thundering. He glanced to the right and then back at Kageyama. The setter was watching him evenly, waiting, but Hinata recognized something in those eyes. Wanting.

     "Want to do what?" Hinata asked, a little teasingly and a little serious. He wanted Kageyama to tell him. Hinata raised his hand to Kageyama's hair and reaching up, tucked a little piece behind his ear. His hand traced Kageyama's neck down to his collarbone, feeling the setter's skin against his.

     "Want to do a little more than just kiss you," Kageyama said with intent, leaning down towards Hinata. An inch forward, and their lips would collide. Hinata was so tempted.

     Hinata hummed instead at Kageyama, his finger dipped under Kageyama's collar. He could fell the setters heartbeat under the tips of his fingertips and part of him wanted to melt into it. Press his hands into the heartbeat and memorize every beat and pattern until his was the same.

     "More than just kissing? Such as?" Hinata said slowly as he pulled the shirt and the setter towards him.

     "You little shit," Kageyama growled. And when Hinata met his eyes, Hinata knew they were on the exact same page. Kageyama had the same hunger, the same desperation, the same wanting. Hinata nodded slightly, and then Kageyama surged forwards. He roughly grabbed Hinata's jaw, angling their lips together. Hinata gasped, a swarm of butterflies exploding in his stomach. Kageyama played with Hinata's hair as he held their kiss, turning the boy around and pushing him back. Hinata felt his back up against a stack of mats and dully registered his legs stumbling to find a footing. He felt drunk, drunk on Kageyama's kisses and Kageyama's touch. And he wanted to render Kageyama just as useless.

     So he slipped one hand up Kageyama's shirt, rewarded with a gasp. He left Kageyama's mouth to kiss his jaw, lining the setter's face with light kisses. Kageyama was trembling. Hinata could feel it as he traced Kageyama's neck with his own mouth, enjoying the power he had over Kageyama.

     "Hinata," Kageyama breathed. He seemed to steady himself and then pressed his own mouth into Hinata's neck. Hinata gasped again as Kageyama went to work on his neck. Kissing and biting and attacking Hinata, leaving Hinata completely helpless. Hinata arched his back to fit to Kageyama, exposing all of his neck. The idea of hickeys, a little line of love bites from Kageyama was about to make Hinata hyperventilate. He couldn't breathe. He wanted Kageyama to mark him, and he wanted to mark Kageyama. He wanted the world to know. All that desire and anguish and pure want in the time spent when they couldn't have each other poured into their kisses. They said everything they hadn't in the past few weeks through bites and sighs and small kisses mixed in with deep ones burning with passion. And both of them had a lot to say.