Episode 1 part 2

Koneko-Chan: Ok Dulce-Chan, let's go outside, okay? we do in the sunshine. you know? c'mon Dulce-Chan.

Raku-Chan: Oh! It's a very nice day today! Oh, I'm gonna go outside! Oh, Konnichiwa, Koneko-Chan and Dulce-Chan! Nya~ Oh, thank you very much! You so nice! oh uh hey you guys, you wanna go to the pool with me? It's gonna be so Kawaiiful nya~! 

Koneko-Chan: Oh yes, let's- let's go to the pool.

Raku-Chan:  HAHAHAHAHA! There's so many people here! HA! Oh, there's Hitoshi-San is here at the pool. So sugoi! Nya~ Oh, I have to hide! I don't want him to see me like this nya~ desu! I gonna hide behind Koneko-Chan nya~

Hitoshi-San: Well hey there, neko girls. Nice to see you again. Oh, looks like you brought along a friend.

Koneko-Chan: ahaha! yeah, she my sister.

Raku-Chan: Oh, Hitoshi-San! Konnichiwa!

Hitoshi-San: Well hello there. I'm just gonna go over to the chairs. You wanna come?

Raku-Chan: Oh, o-of course I do nya~ Let's go desu nya~!

Hitoshi-San: Oh, so I see your friend over there is a cockdog, huh?

Raku-Chan: Oh, no, She actually a Cocker Spaniel. aha!

Hitoshi-San: Oh, so that's what they're called nowadays, huh?

Raku-Chan: Aha! I guess so! Nya~ Haha! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Hitoshi-San: So, How'd you become a neko girl?

Raku-Chan: Ha, I was born that way, y-y'know. I-I never gained them I just came with them.

Hitoshi-San: Was your mom a cat and your dad was a person?

Raku-Chan: No, actually my dad was the cat.ahAHAHa

Hitoshi-San: Ohohoho! I see!

Raku-Chan: AHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! You so funny nya~! uh, I got to go home now gu-goodbye, Hitoshi-San. Sayonara, Hitoshi-San.

Koneko-Chan: Oh, Goodbye, Hitoshi-San. We'll see you later, okay?

Hitoshi-San: Bye, everyone! I'll see you later! Have a nice kawaii day. Nya~ rawr.