Episode 10 (Final)

Raku-Chan: *whimpering* nya nya nyaa nya nya nyaa nya nyaaa. oh Koneko-Chan, is that you? Hi-Hitoshi-San? Nya.

Koneko-Chan: Konnichiwa, Raku-Chan, would you like some Mochi ice cream?

Hitoshi-San: mmm Mochi ice cream? I want me some of that. 

Raku-Chan: Oh, it was just a dream nya. oh im really thirsty nya. 

Koneko-Chan: wha- What was that sound nya? R-Raku-Chan! Nya! Are you okay? Oh no the subasas are back... The neko demon is still inside. 

Hitoshi-San: I really hope Raku-Chan is okay. *gasp* 

Kidnapper-Kun: I've been waiting for you.

Hitoshi-San: No, wait. Is that Koneko-Chan, and Raku-Chan too. I better go see whats up.

Koneko-Chan: Hitoshi-San, Raku-Chan is sick. we're trying to get into the Vet but the door is locked.

Hitoshi-San: Don't worry, baby. Let the *man* handle this

Koneko-Chan: Oh arigato, Hitoshi-San. Anata is real life saver nya.

Hitoshi-San: Anything for da ladies. nya~ rawr

Koneko-Chan: No. It's empty. pinche cabrón it's EMPTY nya. no WHY? Nya WHY? nya

Hitoshi-San: Well it is 3 AM.

Koneko-Chan: You're right, Hitoshi-San. This is no time for a vet to be at work. What was I thinking nya? 

Raku-Chan: Where am I? Desuuu. 

Koneko-Chan: Don't worry, Raku-Chan, we're just looking for the vet.

Raku-Chan: Oh, don't worry, Koneko-Chan, I'm fine nya. you don't have to always worry about me nya. all I need is some green tea and then ill be better nya so don't worry. *yawns* Oh! Hitoshi-San desuu

Vet-Sama: WERE YOU NEKOS HERE ALL NIGHT?

Hitoshi-San: Oh yeah uh sorry about your door.

Vet-Sama: OH DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DOOR. I HAVE DOOR INSURANCE.

Koneko-Chan: Raku-Chan, She collapsed again and the subasas are back. 

Vet-Sama: I HAVE ONE MORE SPELL THAT SHOULD CONTAIN THE DEMONS FOR AT LEAST A DAY. BUT THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES AFTER THAT.

Hitoshi-San: Why didn't you just do that last time? 

Vet-Sama: OH YOU KNOW. I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE. SHE'S FINE FOR NOW BUT WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST COULD BE THE LAST DAY OF HER LIFE.

Koneko-Chan: So, Raku-Chan, what do you want to do?

Hitoshi-San: We can do anything you want.

Raku-Chan: Oh I don't care what we do nya. as long as I'm with- you two nyaa. Oh Koneko-Chan, Hitoshi-San, there's going to be a festivaru tonight! ca- can we go nya?

Hitoshi-San: Well you know I-

Koneko-Chan: Of course we can, Raku-Chan.

Raku-Chan: Arigato desuu. Nya! I'm having so much fun!

Koneko-Chan: Yeah, Raku-Chan, this sure is a real blast nya.

Hitoshi-San: I'm sorry, nekos but would you look at the time? I've got something really important that i have to do. I'll catch you two later~

Raku-Chan: Demo- Hitoshi-San. nya.

Koneko-Chan: You know Hitoshi-San's a very busy man. Let's let him be for a while.

Raku-Chan: Ok. if you say so, Koneko-Chan. Koneko-Chan, watashi so tired nya.

Koneko-Chan: i think it's time we head home nya. I can make us some nice, hot, pleasant, comforting, herbal green tea.

Raku-Chan: Oh! I wonder who that could be nya. oh? my old tomodachis from college nya

Tomodachi 1: Oh college is so kimchi. Oh, Raku-Chan, i heard you were sick on the Facebooks and i just- i jus- i ca- it's so hard!

Purita-Senpai : Hola, Raku-Chan, i miss you from the college days.

Arsenar-Senpai: Hey baby

Berry-Senpai: EYYYY Raku-Channnnn! I SURE HOPE YOU GET BETTER! MREEH-

Raku-Chan: Oh this is so touching desu! Arigato nya

Nya-Senpai: awwwww

Raku-Chan: ahaha! not you nya. Arigato for the Jelly nya. It was so good to see Nya-Senpai, Arsenar-Senpai, Berry-Senpai, and Purita-Senpai nya. I wonder where Hitoshi-San is nya.

Koneko-Chan: I don't know but I trust it's very very important. but don't worry about that now, Raku-Chan, I have a surprise for you nya.

Raku-Chan: Oh a surprise nya? 

Koneko-Chan: That's right, Raku-Chan, Ramen with a side of Mochi ice cream. Just the way you like it.

Raku-Chan: Oh arigato, Koneko-Chan. Oh I'm really tired. I need some sleep nya.

Koneko-Chan: yes. let's lay down. *yawns* I wonder if Raku-Chan's ok. Raku-Chan, it's been over 24 hours. Are you ok?

Raku-Chan: ah Nya I feel great, Koneko-Chan! I should tell Hitoshi-San how I really feel. nya desuu. Koneko-Chan, c- can we go to see Hitoshi-San? OH? Hitoshi-San?

Hitoshi-San: Hey, you nekos. How you doing?

Raku-Chan: Oh Koneko-Chan, Onegai a bit of privacy nya

Koneko-Chan: Of course nya. I'll leave you two alone.

Raku-Chan: Hitoshi-San, aishiteru

Hitoshi-San: Oh. Raku-Chan.

Kidnapper-Kun: Wait up, Hitoshi baby

 Raku-Chan: Nandesuka?! nya!

Hitoshi-San: Raku-Chan, he and I are together now. gomenasai. nya~rawr.

Raku-Chan: Haaa... nya.. my- my- Kokoro nya...itai!

Koneko-Chan: Raku-Chan!

Hitoshi-San: But I. Raku-Chan, I.

Raku-Chan: I hope you and-

Hitoshi-San: Oh his name is Bokutachi-San

Koneko-Chan: Oh I thought his name was Geoff.

Bokutachi-San: Where'd you get Geoff from?

Raku-Chan: I hope you and Bokutachi-San are happy together. The neko demon may be gone but my heart cannot go on.

Bokutachi-San: Hey!

Hitoshi-San: No! Hang in there, baby.

Raku-Chan: Watashi so kimochi that i could spend last day with the two best tomodachis anyone could ever ask for. haha nyahaha. Sayonara, Koneko-Cha, and Hitoshi-San. *dies* eh-

Vet-Sama: THE ONLY CONCLUSION I CAN COME UP WITH IS THAT SHE DIED OF A BROKEN KOKORO. 

Hitoshi-San: Minnasan, listen to me. Raku-Chan is a trooper. She's a fighter. There's no way she could die of a broken heart. I know deep down inside that Raku-Chan will be back and we'll have our kawaii fun times just like always. I know that I have faith that Raku-Chan will be back someday. Are you with me, good pal? 

Koneko-Chan: Hitoshi-San, I think you're just in denial.

Bokutachi-San: you killed Raku-Chan with your love for me you dirty dirty scoundrel you.