Episode 5

Raku-Chan: (yawns) Nya~ Oh, my phone is ringing. Nya~ desu. I wonder if it's Hitoshi-San nya~. Hello nya~

Koneko-Chan: Moshi moshi, Raku-Chan

Raku-Chan: Oh, konnichiwa, Koneko-Chan. How are you today? Nya~

Koneko-Chan: I'm doing just fine, Raku-Chan. Well, I was gonna take you to the vet today to see if you're doing alright

Raku-Chan: Ahaha! Desu! That sound like a plan to me where we gonna go and see if I'm doing alright yeah. Oh, I hope it will just be a shot nya~. Ah, it's Hitoshi-San! He's here at the mall! oh sugoi desu...

Hitoshi-San: Well hey there, neko girls, I was just about to go to your house, Raku-Chan, to see if you were doing A-OK. Nya~ rawr.

Koneko-Chan: Konnichiwa, Hitoshi-San... Hitoshi-San?

("I Want You Back" by NSYNC begins playing at Hitoshi-San imagines Kidnapper-Kun)

Kidnapper-Kun: Hitoshi...

Raku-Chan: Nya~ kawaii Inu-Kun and Neko-Chan Nya~ so desu!

Koneko-Chan: C'mon Raku-Chan. Let's go.

Vet-Sama: What seems to be the problem?

Koneko-Chan: Raku-Chan's been feeling really weird lately so we decided to come here and see what was wrong.

Raku-Chan: Nya~ I got really sick but Koneko-Chan and Hitoshi-San pulled through for me nya~.

Vet-Sama: We're gonna take some tests on you, Raku-Chan. Just sit still for me. Thanks. 

Raku-Chan: Oh, ok nya~ desu

Vet-Sama: I'm sorry to tell you this, Raku-Chan, but you have a diagnosis. Rabies. Is there anything that may have caused this?

Raku-Chan: N-no... I don't think so... I can't remember anything that might have caused rabies- nya-.

Koneko-Chan: You'll be ok, Raku-Chan. 

Hitoshi-San: Don't worry, Raku-Chan, we're in this with you. You're not alone.

Raku-Chan: I thought it was gonna be ok... 

Hitoshi-San: It's ok, Raku-Chan you're not alone and you'll never be alone. We're always here for you. You know that. You know that. You know that.

Raku-Chan: I really believe in you guy. Thanks so much. nya~ Hi-Hitoshi-San... Hi-Hitoshi-San, I-

Koneko-Chan: Who wants mochi ice cream and green tea?

Raku-Chan: Oh, I would love some of that, Koneko-Chan nya~

Hitoshi-San: That sounds pretty filling.

Raku-Chan: Ahaha! I'm so glad we could have fun just like old times  nya~

Koneko-Chan: Ahaha! Oh Raku-Chan, wasn't that just five days ago?

Raku-Chan: Hahahah! Yeah it was, huh? Nya~ Koneko-Chan. Oh, for some reason I feel really strange right now. Nya~ I- I really hope it's not the rabies... Nya~... It's like nothing I've ever felt before... Nya~ desu...