urasaka | crossdress

i'm an urasaka h0e can't stop me

---

A Moaning Mess was beneath The Brunet with it's Messy Red Locks, Spilling Tears with Lust on his Ruby eyes, A droll that was running on his chin and his Soft Pink Lips that can't making beautiful sounds that could make Urata go insane.

Sakata was dare to wear a Maid Dress from his other co-utaites and was crossdresing for almost an hour, The Older's sexual needs of what he had seen wasn't enough by just stealing glances and blushing here and there so why just glanced at each other when you could've just attacked him with one swoop?

“U-urata-saan~~! P-please n-no more h-hickey's~~!!”

“I can't h-help it, Your creamy thighs looks ravishing”

The Redhead shudder when he felt a wet thing that was savoring his thighs, Too bad Sakata's skin is whiter you could've take a glimpse of Purple Hickeys on his thighs in up close or if he only wear boxers.

The Brunet slowly pulls up The Younger's skirt and lick his lips with an exciting view, Supposedly boys while should've wear a Boxer or Brief when crossdressing, Meanwhile Sakata was wearing a Lavender Colored Panties, He pulls down The Soaked panties revealing a hard member and twitching hole that is needing something inside.

He leans forward into it and licks The Redheads hole who shuddered and shiver at a wet part who licks the side of his hole.

“U-urata-san what are y- OHH~~!!”

He was cut off when a Tongue was forcefully inside of his licking it's wet and hot cavern, Sakara moaned and shuddered in delight, Bucking his hips he grip The Pillow beside him but still doesn't stop moaning messily.

The Younger arch it's back when a spot hits from just a tongue earning a smirked from Urata, The Brunet started to abused that spot by flicking his own tongue and licking it in faster motion, Sakata's ruby eyes rolled back chanting and alarming the male for his release, But Urata didn't care and continue while The Redhead release his white string of cum.

Urata didn't stop until Sakata cum for 3rd Time and raise his head revealing a twitching male, It's eye we're half lidded but if you look closely it's eyes are rolled back, droll runs to his chin from his lips, The Older chuckled and licked it's lips, He wasn't starting yet this was just a warm up.

---

next pair:

naruluz | shibari

iNTENSE LOL iCAN'T iTHINK i'M DYiNG