" 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 ... " - 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝒙 𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒐

Author's POV

   Midorikawa wasn't just angry , he was outraged . The person he loved the most has lied to him , and for what ? He couldn't understand Hiroto's reasons and in that moment he didn't even wanted to .
   Hiroto was suppose to leave to Liocott Island at 8AM . Midorikawa went to sleep really early because he wanted to wake up the next day to say goodbye to Hiroto . He was going to be away for a few weeks and Midorikawa couldn't go with him because of his leg injury .
   He never expected to find out the next day that Hiroto left that night . But oh dear , he raised hell at Sun Garden . Midorikawa always had anger issues but it never happened like in that day . He started throwing tantrums and woke up everyone . Nagumo was mad , Suzuno was worried .
   Midorikawa was crying and screaming like a toddler and he wouldn't stop for almost an hour and that only because he was exhausted . Hitomiko came home as soon as Suzuno called her , at first she thought he was exaggerating but then she heard Midorikawa's screams .
   When she arrived he was already in his room , sleeping . She called Hiroto and told him that it wasn't a good idea to leave but Hiroto thought she made it all up . He never saw or heard Midorikawa like she was trying to explain but little did he know .

   Hiroto knew Midorikawa was going to be angry , but he couldn't leave his boyfriend , he just couldn't see his beautiful sad face and leave . So he left in that night after he goodbye kissed his boyfriend's forehead . Yes , so Hiroto knew Midorikawa was going to be angry but not that angry . After that day he never heard Midorikawa's voice again . He indeed called him , twenty times a day but he wouldn't pick up , and when he called Suzuno he told him that Midorikawa wasn't coming out of his room and when he was , he was all upset and angry .

   Hiroto was now worried , he was afraid that Midorikawa wasn't eating or taking care of himself . So he started texting him , apologizing , saying that he missed him , telling him to eat something , but Midorikawa wouldn't answer .
   He was just angry . Hiroto lied to him , something that he had never done before and the others too . He didn't wanted to see them . But he missed Hiroto terribly and he watched online all of Inazuma Japan's matches .
   But he couldn't stop being angry , he really tried . He downloaded some meditation apps but non of them actually helped .
   One day he went outside , it was a really beautiful day with a little wind and he tried to practice soccer but something was missing . He couldn't even hit the ball because his powers would just drop . His leg was now healed but his whole body felt off .

- When are you going to stop acting like a diva and practice ? He looked up and saw Nagumo , standing right in front of him . Midorikawa decided to ignore him , he wasn't in the mood for him .

   But was he acting like a diva ? He didn't thought he did , it wasn't his fault . He had every right to be upset , Hiroto and the others lied to him . And Nagumo shouldn't even try to open his mouth , if Suzuno would have done something like this to him they would have probably broken up .
   Well , maybe not that far , those guys are obsessed with each other , even if they would never admit . They are too proud for this .

   He started walking to the house but Nagumo held his arm . Midorikawa looked into his eyes and could see something different , something that started appearing since he started dating Suzuno . Was he caring ?

- I know you're upset , I would be too . But are you really going to spend all your time inside doing nothing ? If I was in your place I would train and show to everyone that I'm better than before . You can be upset with Hiroto and still practice .

   Midorikawa couldn't believe what he just heard . Nagumo , trying to give him an advice ? Now that he was thinking , Nagumo changed a little bit , not much but he did . He was going to thank Suzuno later .

   Since then Midorikawa started practicing . Sometimes alone , sometimes with Nagumo and Suzuno . Most of the times they would wipe the ground with him but he resisted . He was going to be better , for himself . He was still upset with Hiroto and wasn't answering his calls but was sure that either Suzuno and Nagumo , either Saginuma and Hitomiko told him about his practice .

   He developed a new hissatsu move , called " Asterism Storm " . He was proud of himself , and he giggled when he saw Suzuno and Nagumo looking impressed . They were proud too .

   And then the day came . Hiroto was coming back from Liocott Island . Inazuma Japan won . Midorikawa was so proud of them , he was full of happiness and forgot a little bit about his anger .
   Hitomiko was going to bring Hiroto back and Midorikawa was excited . He missed him badly but couldn't just forget that he lied .

   Suzuno , Nagumo , Saginuma and the rest were all in the living room , waiting for Hiroto while Midorikawa was at the training ground . When he arrived Hiroto first went inside to leave his belongings to his room and talked a little bit with everyone . But he was in a hurry and everyone was a little worried about Hiroto's and Midorikawa's reaction . They didn't needed another tantrum .

   Nagumo told him where Midorikawa was and he started walking to the soccer field that was behind Sun Garden . And then he saw him . Midorikawa's hair was up in a ponytail and was wearing some casual clothes . He was looking at the soccer ball until he sensed Hiroto . He didn't said anything and just used " Asterism Storm " . Hiroto's face was in a shock , when did he had time for this ? He was impressed and proud of him .

   Midorikawa finally turned to him and couldn't help but start crying . Hiroto started running to him and when they were looking at each other , Midorikawa's tears running down his face , they finally smiled .

- Earth has a saying that goes like this : Time is a great healer ... or at least so I am told .

   Midorikawa broke the silence and Hiroto couldn't take it anymore . He picked him up and hugged him , kissing his face and Midorikawa was not stopping him , in fact he was hugged him back . He wasn't upset anymore , but he was going to use what Hiroto did for a long time since that day .

   It's better to act upset than really be , right ?