" 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 " - 𝒔𝒖𝒛𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒙 𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒐

Author's POV

    Suzuno was mad . Mad and scared at the same time . This wasn't the way he planned to spend his day . Him and Nagumo were suppose to find firewood because Hitomiko had the amazing idea to bring them in the middle of the forest . She said it was " relaxing " but not many actually believed that . They followed her through , she was their big sister and nobody wanted to mess with her .

   They all had things to do , Midorikawa and Saginuma would bring fresh water from the river , Hiroto would help the rest set up the tents and Nagumo and Suzuno would find firewood .
   But things didn't exactly went as they all planned because the threes are all looking the same and they easily got lost . On top of that it started raining , something nobody expected so now Suzuno and Nagumo weren't just lost but also wet .

- Thc , it's only your fault ! Nagumo groaned at Suzuno . He was really cold and his clothes were soaked . He was sitting under a three , hoping that the rain wouldn't touch him there.

- How is it my fault ? Suzuno asked calmly . He was holding his arms around himself , leaning towards the same three Nagumo was under .
   He expected that from Nagumo , it was something ordinary for him to be blamed by his friend . Well , not friend , boyfriend . They have been dating for two months now , which was heaven and hell at the same time.

- You said we should go to the right and we obviously had to go to the left side ! Nagumo continued , he wasn't actually mad at him , but just wanted to say something so the time will pass .

- You ... Well it's your fault actually ! You keep distracting me with your stupid things ! Suzuno frowned and looked down at him.

- Oh , so I'm distracting you ? Nagumo grinned and raised one of his eyebrows , making Suzuno blush slightly.

- Stop it ... you know I didn't mean it like that. He then whispered , looking somewhere else.

But now Nagumo was intrigued and wanted to take advantage of his beautiful teal-eyed boyfriend . After all , they were lost and he was bored . This was going to end really interesting , at least for him .

- Oh , I'm pretty sure you did Fuusuke . He started grinning again and grabbed Suzuno's arm , making him sit on the wet ground .

- Ugh! Can you not do that ? Suzuno tried to get up but Nagumo held his arm , looking straight into his boyfriend's eyes .

- How distracting am I now , dear ? Nagumo asked , grinning , which made Suzuno blush . He couldn't even turn his head because he was too close to Nagumo.

- I swear if you don't let me get up ... He did tried to sound angry but he simply couldn't .      He was flustered because of his amazing and stupid boyfriend and his body just wasn't moving how he wanted .

- You will what , Fuusuke ? Nagumo kissed his chin softly , his touch was literally burning , which made Suzuno's body shake .

- Haruya ... don't do that . Suzuno begged his boyfriend , he was feeling so stupid but couldn't help and smile at Nagumo . He turned his head around and Nagumo just wasn't having it . He kissed Suzuno's neck from behind and he literally started tearing up . Nagumo was the worst , he knew about his soft point and was using it agains him .

Suzuno got up quickly , his face was red and his body was shaking .

- YOU ARE THE WORST , YOU KNOW THAT !? He literally yelled at Nagumo , again , he wasn't mad , just embarrassed .

His clothes were wet , so was his hair and Nagumo wasn't helping at all ! He just wanted to make Suzuno suffer and that wasn't the best day for it . He would deal with Nagumo's teasing almost daily but today was the last day he needed it .

- Hey , baby , don't say that ... Nagumo finally realized what he had done and even if for him was not a big deal he knew that for Suzuno was . He got up and walked to Suzuno , who was standing in the rain , not caring about his clothes , which were wet anyway .

Nagumo smiled when he saw Suzuno's face , so red and adorable . He took his hand and kissed it .

- I'm sorry , can we go back to the camp ? His voice was softly , only for Suzuno .

His boyfriend sighed .

- If we can find it ... Suzuno looked down .

- We will . Nagumo smiled and kissed his cheek .

Suzuno took his hand and both of them started walking , the rain wasn't bothering them anymore and at least they were together.

When they finally found the camp they weren't expecting to be scolded by Hiroto , because they didn't bring firewood , but non of them couldn't care less about it .