Part 25

After 15 minutes I'm a silent car ride we finally got to the house I thanked the Uber driver and payed him and got out the car.

I walked over to the door and stood there for a minute, I rang the door bell and sighed.

After a couple seconds I heard footsteps rushing to the door "im gonna open the door" siara yelled "bitch I was gonna open the door, she'll rather see my face than yours for the first time in a year!" I heard Isaac say and I laughed, then the door yeeted open and I saw an Isaac "HA I OPENED THE DOOR FIRST" he yelled at siara and looked over to me and he smiled "BRIELLE" he said out loud and pulled me in a hug "OMG hiiii" I said and smiled, we hugged for about a 15 seconds then he was pushed by siara "SIARA" I yelled and I hugged her "BABY OMG WE GOT OUT TRIO BACK!" She said and I nodded. We hugged for about another minute. Then we pulled apart "YOU SHOUKD TOTALLY STAY OVER" she said exited. I looked over to Isaac and he nodded "YES! AND YOU COULD TELL US ALL ABOUT NICK" Isaac yelled and I looked at him confused "oh don't even give us that look we know you like nick!" He yelled and siara nodded "AND I COULD TELL YOU SOME TEA!" Siara yelled "WHY DONT YOU TELL ME TEA" Isaac told siara "sorry but that's girl tea" she said and patted his shoulders "oh yea I totally forgot about your girl talks" Isaac said and he rolled his eyes playfully.  "Don't worry Isaac I'll tell you all about the tea, and yes I'll stay over" I said and siara smiled and hugged me.

Me Isaac and siara kept talking "we should make tiktoks!" Siara said "I don't have tiktok" I told her "it's okay I have one" she said and I nodded "you really have tiktok?" I said and I laughed "yes i do and I'm fact I have 1 million followers" she said and I looked at her shocked "your followers are gonna think I'm clout chasing" I said and she rolled her eyes "let them think whatever, I don't care your making one with me" she said and I nodded and we made a tiktok with the sound Captain Hook and once we were done she posted it and she smiled "you have to make an account!" She said and I shook my head "no, no way" I told her and she looked at me and sighed "your making an account weather you like it or not" she said "what are you gonna do if I won't?" I asked and she laughed "I'm gonna tickle you" she said and I gasped "how dare you!" I yelled "then download it" she said and I gave up and agreed "fine" I said and she clapped her hands and jumped around.

Once I finished logging in to the account I followed everyone I knew.

"Let's watch a movie" Isaac said. Me and siara both agreed

The three of us got snacks and we brought blankets and pillows.

We made out selves comfortable and we chose a movie (movie name).

Isaac started the movie and we watched it

••••

Brielle was staring to get bored from the movie, she looked over to siara to see her eyeing the movie. Then she looked at Isaac to see him on his phone, she scooted over to him and asked him "are you bored too" she asked and he nodded "oh I have an idea" he said and she looked at him and asked "what is it?" Isaac looked at siara and then at Brielle "let's go out side you could tell me all about nick" he said and I smiled and nodded "yea let's go" I said and we both stood up "where are you both going" siara asked "outside for a bit" I said "okay I'm gonna stay here" she said and we nodded.

Isaac and I started walking over the garden outside. We walked over the swings and I sat down on one and Isaac say on the other "now tell me all about nick" he said.

Authors note: don't worry about Isaac lol

Questions about the book?

Questions for me?

Ideas?

Song Suggestions?

Predictions?

How are you?

I hope you stay safe

I love you