Chapter 1 New Orleans

I swiftly move down the hall, our footsteps clinking against the floor as I chase after her. She was one who always liked a good chase. Her laughter fills the dim hallway of the palace as I continue to follow behind. She turns the corner, and I pick up my speed. I make it around the corner seeing nothing but the red wallpaper and the hardwood floors. Where did she go?

I raise an eyebrow, a hand grabs a hold of mine and pulls me into a large office room. A smirk tugs the corner of my lips as the girl in front of me smiles. Her golden blonde hair is perfectly up in a ribbon, her white dress fits perfectly upon her. She is beautiful in every single way, she's everything I ever wanted. I move closer to her still wearing a smirk on my face.

"I must confess you look spectacular tonight." I state, grabbing a hold of her tiny waist.

"As do you." She purrs in my ear.

"And sneaking past the guards was quite easy. You and your brothers should consider getting new ones." I answer, as I claim her lips with mine.

She playfully pushes me away from her. Which only makes me want her more.

"You've caused quite a commotion tonight." She adds, with a playful laugh.

"Well, it really was the only way I could get in to see you since you didn't send me an invitation of my own." I begin, "You didn't tell me you were coming back so soon. I would have made plans of my own."

"I was going to invite you tonight. But you know how my brothers are."

"Yes I do, it's the reasons why we sneak around." I respond, kissing her.

I push her against the wall, as I move my hands to her face to cup it. Our lips move in synch together as I slide my hands to her waist and then to her butt. She smiles into the kiss as she rakes her nails into the back of my black suit. Footsteps make their way down the hall along with whispers of other people.

"I love you," I whisper as I put my head into her neck.

"I love you too Elias." She whispers back as her hands snake their way into my hair.

I move away from her, my green eyes looking straight into her blue ones. This love is dangerous for the both of us, because of what we do and what we are. If my brotherhood found out I was with a vampire it wouldn't be good. But I'm not with any vampire. I'm with an Original.

"Rebekah?" We hear, and I know this reunion is going to end sooner than I intended.

"I should go." She hesitantly states.

I nod, and she places a kiss on my lips. I move out of her way, so she can make her way out to Elijah and Klaus. She goes to leave but turns to give me a smile, one which I return. And with that she disappears out the door and with her brothers.

End Of Flashback

I stop in front of the sign that leads me to my destination. The old sign reads French Quarter, I pass as I glance around trying to decide which way to go. I decide to go left passing a crowd of people listing to a guide tell the tale of the New Orleans history. I smirk to myself as I listen to the guide tell them about the witches, werewolves and the vampires. I pass a couple more people before finding my target. A witch.

I take a seat at her booth before anybody else can, quickly digging in my pocket and throwing a hundred dollar bill on her table. She looks up at me and I lean closer to her laying my arms on the table. I flash her a smile, showing off my white teeth.

"What can I help you with?" She asks, looking at the hundred dollars I threw onto the table.

"Well that's up to you. I'm looking for somebody, well not just somebody a couple of people. And if you can do a couple of magic spells to find. Them I'll add more to that hundred dollar bill." I answer showing her a couple more.

"Who am I finding that's so important?" She quizzes, looking me in the eyes.

"The Original family." I begin, "I heard they just got back to town and I wanted to surprise them." I say, looking around.

"Marcel doesn't allow us to perform magic." She says as she gets up from the table. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you."

"Marcel?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Yes. He controls the French Quarter, along with the vampires and the powerful witches." She goes to leave but I grab her hand.

My grip is tight but not tight enough to hurt her. Her brown eyes look into mine and I can tell she knows I'm being serious. I let go of her, not letting my gaze leave hers.

"Agnes, I really need this done." I sweetly say.

"Like I said, it's Marcel rules. I don't break his rules." She coldly states, leaving me behind.

I take in a deep breath and move on. I find a couple of more witches but they're all dead ends. They shouldn't be afraid of Marcel, they should be afraid of me. Unfortunately, that's something that they're not aware of me. I make my way into a bar, it's noises fill my ears as people make their way inside to gather and talk. I search for a seat finding one open among the bar. I take a seat looking around the busy bar, locking my eyes on a guy who is singing.

People hoot and whistle, as he continues to bust out in song. I continue to watch him until I'm interrupted. I turn my attention towards the front of the bar seeing a blonde bartender in her early 20s. I smile and look down at the menu in front of me, deciding what I want.

"What can I get you?" She asks, wiping off the counter top.

"Bourbon," I say, handing her back the menu.

"Coming right up."

She disappears behind the counter, getting my drink ready. I fix my spiky black hair as I wait for her to get back. She comes back, setting it down gently. I take a sip and let it glide down my throat. The song ends and everybody starts to clap, I glance at the guy. He walks to a group of guys as I turn my attention away from them.

"Marcel." I hear the voice and I stop in my tracks.

I don't dare turn around as I listen in to their conversation. His voice is cold and not very amused. Every word he speaks is like ice as him and Marcel talk. One word hits the back of my mind and slowly forms onto my tongue. Klaus.

Revolution

Vote-Comment-Etc

A/N - Hey guys I hope you enjoy my new fanfic. It's an Original one and I hope continue to read. This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend theobrien .

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters created by Julie Plec. I'm not affilated with the CW or the televison show, "The Originals!" This story is purely for entertainment purposes only!