Prologue

A/N: so since this is my first time doing this i just want to let everyone know BOLD is for the multiverse, regular is everyone else talking, "____" those are for thoughts, and Italics is used for the screen loading. () are used for actions and such before some speaks.

It was a normal day for class 1-a, everyone was talking to one another while waiting for Mr.Aizawa, and Iida was trying (as usual) to get everyone to be quiet and sit down. A couple minutes later Mr.Aizawa finally walks in.

Aizawa: All right, brats sit down and be quiet!!

???: Good you all are here!!!!

A portal appears underneath everyone and takes them to a Theater.

Bakugo: WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE!!!! SHOW YOURSELF SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

Aizawa: Is everyone alright

everyone (except Bakugo because he is too busy being angry): yeah we're fine

???: alright now that the main stars are here let me go fetch everyone else

a portal appears and All Might, Gran Torino, Endeavor, Hawks, Midnight, Present Mic, Shinsou, Monoma, Tetsutetsu, Kendo, Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, King Vlad, and Principal Nezu are seen coming out of the portal.

All Might: Young Midoriya do you know where we are at

Deku: Sorry All Might I don't know 

???: But I do!!!!!

A young male pops out of thin air in front of everyone. He has dark skin, black hair that is short and curly, and an average figure. He is wearing a tank top with a sunflower on it, and gray joggers. The pros tried to activate their quirks so that can apprehend him, but realized that they couldn't activate their quirks.

???: this is my world so i made it so that you can't use your quirks. Mainly because of one individual.

Everyone looks at Bakugo

Bakugo: What the Fuck are you looking at me for

Mina: do we really have to explain

Bakugo: you wanna go raccoon eyes

Kirishima: Calm down, Bakubro

Mirio: excuse me, but who are you??

???: Oh ginger snaps i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Zi, and I am the god of the multiverse. 

Everyone(except Bakugo/Monoma): WHAAAAATTTT!!!

Momo: if your god does that mean you know everything about us??

Zi: yes, I know everything about y'all

Todoroki: So is Midoriya All Might's son???

Zi: No, Todoroki he isn't, but there are universes where he is!!

everyone is laughing at the question, meanwhile All Might is blushing at the thought of Midoriya actually being his son

Zi: I brought you here to watch different universes so that you can observe and learn.

Nezu: Question, so your purpose is to show us these universes so when you send us back to our own we will be able to learn from the other universes so that we don't make their same mistakes??

Zi: You are half way there, but yes that is one reason why. It is also to give y'all a chance to learn about a certain someone, since most of the universes I will be showing you are pretty similiar

Nejire: How are these different universes made??

Zi: Good question, these universes or multiverses however you want to call them are made based off of actions. For example, let's say Deku decided to skip breakfast, that one small action could create a different multiverse just from him not eating breakfast.

Momo: So basically while looking at these different universes we will be observing one person, right??

Zi: yes, you will be observing one person, and each universe is all about that one person

Monoma: I bet it won't be any one of those Cla--

Kendo (knocks out Monoma): I apologize for him

Kaminari: so who will we be watching then??

Zi: oh you will be watching Deku!!

Deku: WHAT why me?!?!

Bakugo: YEAH, why do we have to watch that damn nerd!!

Zi: because in each universe his presence is the biggest out of all of you, so Bakugo it looks like your the extra

Bakugo: I don't care if you are god i will still KICK YOUR ASS!!!

Kirishima: Come on Bakubro calm down, you dont want to piss off god

Zi: don't worry Red Riot. I'll let it slide this one time. 

Zi looks at Bakugo with a cold, murderous look; Bakugo slithers down to avoid his gaze

Ururaka: I bet Deku is going to still be an amazing hero no matter the universe

Everyone, except for Bakugo and Monoma, starts nodding their heads in agreement

All Might was thinking "I wonder if my successor has a bright future in these other universes??" 

Zi starts to break out in a cold sweat from hearing their comments and reading All Might's mind. 'Hehehe yeaaa he is still the little cinammon roll we all love!!'

Aizawa and Nezu could tell he was lying, and Momo was thinking that something was wrong with Zi's response.

Zi: Now lets begin!!

the screen starts searching for a universe

Searching....

Searching.....

Searching....

Universe Found!!!!

A/N: hope all of you enjoyed the prolouge this is my first time doing this. Hopefully it wasn't too long.