Reverse

Zi: Alrighty then let me give a short explanation on the next universe. So in this universe personalities and even appearances can be different. Some changes may be drastic and others maybe minor changes. For example, Mr.Aizawa would be more energetic and outgoing in this universe, and someone like Mineta could just be taller.

Present Mic: I would love to see Aizawa be energetic.

everyone nodded their head in agreement

Zi: Alright let's get started

Reverse

The screen shows a classroom listening to the teacher. Bakugo is sitting listening patiently, and a certain student with black hair and red eyes is seen looking out the window.

Nejire: where is Izuku Midoriya??

Zi: oh yea, I forgot to mention. He is the one with black hair and red eyes.

Mina: Now they have matching eyes

Bakugo: Who cares

Deku: Why do i have black hair and red eyes

Zi: Well in this universe your personality is so drastically different from yours that it changed your hair and eye color.

Deku(not understanding it at all): Oh okay.

Teacher: Alright, you all are third years now so you need to start planning for your future. I could pass out some career aptitude tests, but I already know you all want to be heroes. 

The teacher tosses the papers in his hand in the air, and the class started to show off their quirks. 

Aizawa(shaking his head): Why is that teacher allowing his students to use their quirks at school?!

The screen pans to Bakugo who is sitting at his desk with his hand on his face.

Bakugo: Teach, please, don't put me on the same level as everyone else here. We all know I'm still going to be the greatest hero ever.

Everyone was shocked to how calm Bakugo was.

Uraraka: I didn't know he could be so calm

Bakugo: I'M ALWAYS CALM ROUND FACE!!!!!

Uraraka: Sure.....

The class starts yelling at Bakugo.

Bakugo: Guys stop yelling, it makes you look like a bunch of rabid dogs.

Bakugo starts laughing at everyone

Kaminari: But he is still mean to everyone

Nezu: We need to work on that

The teachers: Yeah, we really do

Teacher: Well Katsuki you do have amazing test scores so maybe you will get into UA. 

The class: WHAAAATTT!!!!! UA that prestigous hero school. They have a 0.2% acceptance rate.

Teacher: Oh yeah, Midoriya your aiming to get into UA too aren't you

The class bursts out laughing at Midoriya, and making fun of him. Bakugo is looking back at Midoriya with a smile. 

Iida: Why hasn't the teacher told the class to stop making fun of him

Aizawa: Principal Nezu, can you get me that teacher's name, and the school he works at

Present Mic/Midnight/All Might think "wow he really cares about Midoriya/Young Midoriya!!!"