Quirk Malfunction

Zi: Alrighty so we are BACK!!!!! I bet everyone missed this so much!!!! So as a treat I will show another universe of our lovable, hero Deku. Now fair warning this one is gonna be a little upsetting and a bit graphic.

Everyone starts to wonder if it will be another version of suicidal Deku.

Denki(Covering his face to hide his disappointment): Why can't we look at a light-hearted version. Like one where he's a bunny or something cute.

Zi: I like showing the most interesting ones the most. Now why don't we just get started alright.

Everyone showing a bit of disappointment reluctantly turns their attention to the screen, Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki places a hand on Deku and assures him they are here for him.

Deku(whispering): Thank you.

The screen turns on showing a child version of Deku at the doctors.

Deku(remembering what is about to be said): Oh God, not again.

Doctor: I regret to say your child is quirkless.

Inko: He just turned 5 so maybe he is just a late bloomer?

Doctor: He could be, but that's quite rare for someone to be a late bloomer. So best to tell him he should give up on being a hero.

Little Deku (begins to start crying): S-so I can't be a hero??

Doctor: Nope, sorry Kid.

Aizawa: That's no way to speak to a child. Completely crushing his dreams like that is despicable.

Endeavor barely opening his mouth is stopped by Hawks who is shaking his head

Hawks(whispering): I wouldn't do that, it would just upset everyone.

Endeavor closes his mouth and keeps watching.

Hawks: You're right Eraserhead, but the doctor is correct as harsh as it sounds. Not having a quirk and wanting to be a hero is a difficult path that would more or less lead to his death.

All might begins to look disappointed in himself knowing he told Izuku the same thing. While Deku continuing to keep his eyes on the screen trying to ignore Hawks.

Aizawa: Even so that's no way to speak to anyone especially a child.

Hawks(bluntly): You're right, but he has to know eventually.

Zi: alright before you two begin a yap session let's please just keep watching.

The screen begins to show Izuku at home watching the same All Might video on loop, and he turns with tears in his eyes looking at his mom.

Izuku(crying): Can I still be a hero, mom?

Inko(beginning to cry herself, runs and hugs Izuku): Yes, sweetie you can.

Izuku begins to cry even harder while hugging Inko even tighter.

Deku: Wait that never happened with me!!!

Everyone looks at Izuku in shock expect for Bakugo.

Deku(realizing questions are about to start flying): She hugged me and cried, but all she did was apologize to me.

Momo: So that's one difference that could have a catastrophic change of events for this Midoriya's life.

The screen begins to show clips of Izuku's life and showing basically the same thing that the original Izuku went through, with slight differences, but stops at middle school Izuku and Bakugo right at when Bakugo tells Izuku to jump off the roof.