Chapter One - The Fox and Germ Freak

"Hey...Hey!!! HARUKA!" the little blonde guy excitedly skipped to meet the tall raven haired one.

He didn't greeted back. He seems irritated as he was busy removing some foreign stuffs inside his locker.

"In a bad mood, Haruka?"

He just sighed as his blank eyes shifted on his so called friend, Kenji Yamada, who keeps calling his name.

"We agreed not to call me that." Haru said, slamming his locker door.

Kenji just smiled on him like he never agreed on it at all.

"Is this what I think it is?" Kenji speaks again as he snatch a pink note from the garbage bag Haru was holding.

No words came from Haru again. He just continue what he was doing and throws the tied garbage bag like a ball on the trashbin which was twelve feet away from him.

"Okay... Let's see." Ken carefully re-read the note, "Kurosaki. Please. meet. me. behind. the. gym.... Uhhh! This is a..."

"Trash." Haru ended as he grabs the note, crumpling it then toss it too on the bin.

"No, my friend... That is a love note... a love note!"

From that noise on the locker room, people who heard begun to stare at them as others starts gossiping to each other.

"Shut up." his lazy cold voice complains.

Haruka Kurosaki care less as he took another check on his locker, reassuring that there are no more trash left.

"Poor girl." Kenji said, pitying for the girl who written the note. "Of all the people. You! Kurosaki Haruka, a man with a feminine name but have an emphaty of a rock."

Little did the charming blonde boy knows, that note wasn't alone. There were more but already been thrown away too.

Haru frowned when something fell on his feet from his locker and suddenly he remembered the task he always do at every first day of his school.

It was more troublesome than the gossiping, his dirty locker or any other things he had.

"What a drag," he hissed, feeling the stress of it.

"What's that? A manga?" Kenji asked, seeing what he was holding. "I didn't know you read those kind of things."

"Sometimes," he replied and placed it back inside his locker. He breathed sharply as he loosen the tie of his uniform.

"Dude, you shouldn't do that or else our teacher will scold you again." Ken said, checking if some teachers were around.

"Whatever." Haru said as he grab his outdoor shoes.

"Fine. We better get going, the others might be waiting at the rooftop."

"I wonder if that fox is here?" Haru mumbled to himself.

"Who?"

Haru looked around and noticed all the people on the hallway was watching.

'Be careful on mentioning my name or I'll kill you.' - one of their rules.

"Forget it." he answered.

The two walked through the stairs. It supposed to be a normal first day of them as sophomores yet it wasn't since they aren't that normal students.

"Haru look... This was really the day!"

"You really enjoys this stuffs, huh." Haru make his steps quick as he kept his hands inside his pockets.