Chapter 4 - Sports Club

The wind blows as tbe sound of the sea waves were heard.

Haru was silently riding on his bicycle on the way home, deeply thinking about something.

"Oh, shit."

But he wasn't alone anyway, she was with him sitting at the back seat of his bicycle, thinking deeply too while babbling some bad words - she seems on the bad mood.

"Shit."

"Can you shut up and seat properly." Haru ordered.

Mirai pouted as she just stayed comfortably sitting at the back seat, holding nothing as her support while facing at the back.

"Tch." she hissed.

Haru pressed the break and Mirai jumped out of the bike, running towards their house.

He followed her after keeping his bike on the front porch.

"Oh! Haru! Mirai!" Mrs. Tachibana greeted, seeing the two.

"I'm home." Mirai said.

"We're home." Haru said.

She watched the two who seems to be no energy at all, "The dinner is ready kids... Let's eat."

"We're not hungry." the two answered in low tone.

Mrs. Tachibana begins to worry as Mirai go to her room and Haru got upstairs. It was the first time she saw them not gotten into a fight, she knows they argued even in small things, but today was surreal.

"What's with those kids?"
_________________

"Where's Mirai?" Mr. Tachibana asked as he sat on the chair.

Haru who was already in his school uniform was seated quietly on the dining room, waiting for their breakfast.

"Maybe she's up all night again." Mrs. Tachibana said, busy preparing their meal.

"That wench." Mr. Tachibana gritted his teeth.

"I'll wake her." Haru said, seeing Mr. Tachibana's forehead veins are coming. I means he's starting to get mad.

It will be bad if he'll let Mr. Tachibana to be the one to wake Mirai up instead but it will be worse if it's his wife though.

"Oh, thanks Haru." Mrs. Tachibana smiled.

Haru went to her room, he didn't knock since this wasn't the first time of him waking Mirai but he knows it won't be easy.

He sighed before turning the doorknob. The moment the door open, his eyes narrowed straight.

"What's good on this guy?" he mocked, looking directly on the guy who got a disarming smile.

He stood for awhile on the door frame, glaring on him. 'Him' who was just a human sized poster of a male anime character. It was the first thing that bothers him whenever he enters on Mirai's room.

"Asshole." he said, walking towards the poster and pick something on Mirai's desk, "Maybe you need this." he laughed quietly.

This anime character with spiky hair, wearing a basketball jersey number 7 was a character from one of Mirai's favorite manga 'Slamdunk'. His name is Akira Sendoh.

Haru was aware on how much Mirai likes this fictional guy ever since they were kids. He still remember when Mirai cried on the anime episode where this guy's team loses. They all know it will happen since they read the manga but still it breaks her.

"What a mess." he said, scanning the whole room.

As he expected, a dark room with full of scattered stuffs and some trash on the floor. This was the room that brings him goosebumps everytime he came in.