Wedlock (1) Lisrene

Wedlock.

An old-fashioned word for matrimony.

But for Lisa's not so evil stepmom she's a product of adultery.

Which is true.

Marco Kim fooled Heidi Manoban for telling that he's a successful bachelor businessman which is a total lie, Marco was a freeloader who's only getting allowance from her rich wife Eleonor Kim.

Marco and Eleonor's marriage was on the rocks as they couldn't get along with each other anymore and were having huge arguments very frequently.

That's the reason Marco cheats on Eleonor all the time, but Eleonor is aware of that but he just let her husband do it.

Her reason?

Marco's just playing, he couldn't live without Eleonor in his life.

At first Marco's was just really playing, but day by day he eventually fell in love with Heidi. But he just can't divorce Eleonor.

They had a children, Jiyoung 3 y/o and Jennie 11 month year old.

The cheating continue and Eleonor needs to end it when she realized that it's getting serious, she went to Heidi's work place, she told everything about Marco. She even bought Jennie with her just to give Heidi a slap of reality.

Heidi cried and left Gangwon and went to Seoul without even saying anything to Marco, including the 3 month old baby in her womb.

After 6 years.

Lisa and a guy named Julian, Heidi's gay best friend went to Kim's mansion telling Marco that Lisa is her daughter with a complete documents and a letter from Heidi that she wrote when she's was still alive.

Heidi's gone.

She's a great martial artist but she died when a car hit her while on her way home after buying groceries.

What a tragedy.

Julian told Marco that Heidi doesn't have a family that will take care of Lisa, he was instructed by Heidi that if something bad happened to her, bring Lisa to her dad.

Julian left Lisa in Kim's mansion after the talk they had.

Julian promised little Lisa that they will keep in touch.

Marco called Eleonor immediately to drop the bomb to her wife.

Eleonor was really furious, she shouted, hit Marco over and over again.

But Marco pleaded to let Lisa stay, he even kneeled and told Eleonor that he really changed. That he's unaware that he had a child with Heidi.

Eleonor wanted a DNA test to make sure that Lisa was really Marco's daughter.

While they are waiting for the result, Lisa can't go out in her room, she can't be seen prior to Eleonor's condition to Marco, she doesn't want her family to be tainted as they're one of the riches family in Gangwon.

"Who is she?" Little Jennie asked her dad.

"She's your litte sister, I hope you can get along with Lisa" Marco said.

Jennie looked down. "But we have a different mom" She sadly said.

"Yes, but it's not her fault. It's daddy's fault Jennie and I'm really sorry. I hope you'll be nice to her, she just lost her mom"

"I'll be okay with her, but it doesn't mean I need to be friends with her" Jennie said, she kissed her dad and went to Jiyoung.

The test result came that proved that Lisa was indeed Marco's daughter.