Wife (1)

Wife
Chapter One

Pranpiya Manoban a 26 year old chef that got scammed by her friends, they stole her recipes that she work hard to create since College and use it to be the main dish of the restaurant they build.

Pranpiya sue them but sad to say she didn't win the case at all.

Her wife Bae Joohyun for a year got mad instead of supporting Pran to her battle, she blame Pranpiya for everything, telling her that she's stupid for trusting Bambam and Sorn.

Pranpiya got fired from the restaurant she's working, her reputation tarnished and no one wants to hire her, she even payed huge amount money because of the case.

Since that incident Pranpiya's life changed, her loving wife changed as well she became cold day by day towards to Pranpiya. Blaming Pran that if she only listen to her this wouldn't happen.

And now... The story begins.

"Did you paid the bills Pran?" Joohyun coldy ask her wife.

"Yes Hon, I made you breakfast eat first before you leave, Jennie told me that her friend is looking for a chef and she recommended me, I'm going to meet her" Pran said while preparing Joohyun's food.

"That's good to hear, you've been jobless for 5 months, you almost emptied your savings and the money that your mom left."

Pranpiya sighs, she looked at her wife who's started to eat with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry again Joohyun, I promise I'll make it up to you, we'll get our life back okay?"

"Just do it Pran, I can't see you like this, we've been together for 6 years before we tied a knot and seeing you being a sore loser right now makes my head boiled." Joohyun suddenly stopped eating when her phone start to ring, she grab her bag and immediately left without even saying bye to her wife.

Tears start to flow in Pranpiya eyes after Joohyun left, she sighs and start cleaning the dining table with a heavy heart again.

Jennie's Office

Jennie Kim, Pranpiya's bestfriend for life. They've been bestfriend for 20 years, when Pranpiya and her mom transfer to Korea, their mom became close as Pranpiya's mother work for Kim's Company.

"Damn your wife! I'm still upset that you married her you know that and now look at her treating you like a trash instead of supporting you!"

"Come on Jennie, Joohyun loves me and I'm not regretting that I married her okay? She's just mad cause I was stupid, she's right, fool of me to trust Bam and Sorn for my own recipes and that we are going start our own restaurant together"

Jennie sighs when she saw her bestfriend frown and starting to wiped her eyes. She walked towards the couch and hugged her tight.

"It's all done now Pran, If we can only turn back the time and ask me to sponsor your dream restaurant"

"I know, I'm sorry for not telling, I just want to surprise you and Joohyun but I was the one got surprised."

Jennie tap Pran's lap happily "Cheer up! One of our investors recommended you, they are willing to hire you Lisa, its your time to bounce back! They offer you head chef!" Jennie said excitedly.