t h r e e

🚨warning there is smut ( why did I warn you I dumb)🚨

Michael ran a hand through Luke's soft golden hair. Luke stared at Michael through thick black lashes coated in mascara. Yes Luke wears mascara. He thinks he looks prettier with it on. But Michael know that Luke is beautiful in every way possible. With or with out makeup.

Michael stared back at Luke's crystal blue orbs and down at his plump pink lips, with the little black hoop hooking around his bottom left corner of his mouth.

"Are we gonna kiss now?" Luke questioned whilst poking his lip ring with his tongue.

"Yeah." Michael replied as he leaned in pressing Luke further in to the wall.

"You... know... I... really... like... You." Luke spoke in between the little kitten kisses Michael was giving him.

"Yeah, Lukey I like you too kitten." Michael grinned.

Luke kissed more passionately as Michael ran his hand through Luke hair once more but with more force and his other hand pressing the small of Luke's back.

"C-can you take off-f your- s-shit- your shirt-t please?" Luke mumbled whilst Michael palmed him through his tight black skinnies. (A/N: What a surprise, they're skinny).

"Yeah of course anything for you kitten." Michael whispered.

"Like, now." Luke demanded, soon Michael's shirt and pants were on the floor, as were Luke's so Michael wasn't alone in the half nakedness.

"You know we don't have to do this babe." Michael said caringly.

"NO. I want this Mikey, please?!" Luke pleaded. And of course Michael wasn't going to say no to that- after all he wasn't ever going to say no in the first place.

Soon they were both naked on Luke's bed. Luke awkwardly looked around the room anywhere other than Michael. That was until Michael stopped him. Stopped him with a kiss. Then the kiss got heated an soon the were making out messily with their members rubbing together causing both boys to erupt with moans.

Luke gabbed Michael's member forcefully and started pumping and massaging Michael's balls with his soft hands. Michael's moaned Luke's name whilst grabbing Luke's member pumping at the same time.

"Do you want prep baby?" Michael asked.

"N-no thanks babe-e." Luke stuttered. He then let tears fall from his crystal orbs as Michael pushed at least two inches inside of Luke's sweet hole. Michael kissed away Luke's tears. But this resulted in Michael leaning forward and pushing deeper inside of Luke causing him to scream. But the scream faltered and turned into a moan as Michael started moving in and out hitting s nerve bundle making Luke's back arch and Michael moan as Luke clenched around Michael's cock.

They climaxed with Michael pulling out and coming on Luke's stomach and Luke coming there as well.

"Oh Michael. Yes yes yes Mikey yes." They heard giggling and Luke started crying softly onto Michael's chest.

"Am I really that loud?" Luke sniffled.

"No babe, and who cares it shows that Lukey gets some whilst they are there sucking each other of." Michael shouted that last part so Calum and Ash could hear.

"We should lock them out next time. In the rain." Luke sniffed.

And they fell asleep with smiles on their sweaty faces.

And then Michael woke up...
___________________________

Smut aye

Lol bye