Teasing them 3

Deku pov.
🌻⚘💫
I had whispered to Shinsou that we should act extra flirty since people were there and I wanted them to be confused and plus they shouldn't be all up in my business so really it was just their fault.  He whispered to me "Sure Sugar, oh god that was not normal to call you sugar"  I then kiss him but due to our height difference I have to get on my tippy-toes. 
Me and Shinaou flirt but it isn't super normal for us to so for everyone and I mean everyone this was weird.

Denki pov

I then saw Deku blush and laugh at whatever shinsou said and that made mad but not that much until Deku kissed Shinsou...MY Deku! Shinsou knows I love him..
! Wait no I like him there is no way I have fallen in love with him in the span of 5 months no way. I look around and see Kirishima and boy was he pissed. He was looking madder than level 100 Kacchan so that was bad but oh well..........wait did he like deku too? No way...does he though?

Kirishima pov.
🦈💮🦈💮🦈💮🦈💮🦈💮🦈💮🦈💮🦈

I go to the front of the small crowd and see it them kissing.  I Am PISSED! What is so special about him what does he have that I dont am I just too trashy too toothy what is it okay tell me! I feel like breaking down but then I see Denki and I calm down.  I really like deku but I also really like denki he is just so cute and full of joy and dumb Both of them minus the dumb part for deku.

I would kill for them...

328 words in total

( Would you like it if I made another book but on ocs and other stuff ?? Thank you for the support! 🥰🥰😇💞💞 (if i have a 💫⚘🌻 at the front then you can skip the next chapter )