Sasha Cooteur

TRIGGER WARNING: VIVID DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM, AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS ARE PRESENT THEMES.

If you aren't comfortable reading it, it would be advisable to skip the chapter.

She was crying. She was sitting on the floor in her dimly lit room, as tears flowed down her cheeks, staining them with tear tracks. She didn't even bother wiping them away. She sat on the floor and let out a very guttural scream. She was extremely heartbroken, tired of everything, hurt, and most of all, filled with burning and undefined rage. She got up from the floor and stared straight at the mirror which was right in front of her.

On seeing her reflection, she paused and positioned herself in front of the mirror, her fingers raised and in the form of peace signs. She gave a watery smile to her reflection, before she collapsed back on the floor in agony, sobbing her tired heart out. It definitely did not help to have depressing music playing in the background.

Sasha was tired. She reached for the razor she hid in a shoe box under her bed and stared at it. She knew deep down that she didn't want to hurt herself anymore, but it was the only way she knew to release her pain. To cause enough physical pain which made her forget her emotional pain.