11 ~ The Party

When Friday night had arrived i was at home in my little black dress that hugged my curves. My black heals and my hair was free flowing down my back. I considered myself lucky to have hair like this. Natural waves.

I heard two knocks at the door and i immediatly knew it was Calum. I opened the door and there he was. Skinny, black jeans with rips at the knees and a plain grey tee. I could feel his eyes wander up and down my body.

'You look gorgeous' he said as he looked me in my eyes.

'Thanks, babe but you look 10 times better' i say whilst hitting him softly in the arm.

'Wanna bet?' I just laugh it off.

'You're a loser who deserves to die'

When we arrived at Luke's house. You could hear music blaring from the inside. As we walked up the pathway you could already see people were drunk. Calum took my hand and led me towards the back.

I could see a blonde quiff standing out from the crowd. Luke. As me and Calum walked over to him i embraced him in a hug.

He smelt so good. His hugs so warm. It was so nice. When i huged Calum i didn't feel his warmth as much but maybe because he cold? I didn't want to let go but the hug had lasted for a few seconds and it was starting to look weird to i let go. Calum and him shared a 'bro hug'.

'Why did you that?'

I had been at this party for 2 hours and my feet were killing and my ears were booming. I couldn't find Calum so i decided he might be upstairs. I walked over to the stairs and i looked around to make sure no one was watching and walked up them.

Worst mistake of my life. Well second.

I checked in the first room and no one was in there just an empty bathroom. So i went to the next room. I could hear people giggling and talking. I opened the door.

Well i found him. Eating this other girls face off. Calum pushed against the wall by this girl. As soon as i swong the door open then both took a glance at me. Calum pushed the girl onto the floor and ran towards me. But it was too late i was already in the bathroom closing the door. But it wouldn't shut.

What a surprise. Calum's foot was stuck in the way.

'Wait, i can explain all of that i promise' he said quickly to me, but i just turned away. 'Just hear me out'.

A/N:

Sorry this is late i was at this christmas party thing haha.
This story is gonna end soon. It was never ment to be a long one anyways.
If you like my writing or want me to do some more or something comment:)
Thanks for reading this again:)
Much love x