C H A P T E R 3|- Building

Adana's P.O.V :

I turned off the shower,grab my towel
And wrap it on my body.I then rush at the door and ran on my closet to pick the office uniform that the company gave it to me,and yes I'm just new but tignan mo late na late na.mygad!

Sinuot kuna ito and I can see that my curves is showing like really showing
I just ignore it wear my glasses
inayos na ang sarili at gamit.

Picture of the uniform:

I rush down the stairs and saw that Lianne was cooking a pancakes and its really smells good I love it.I run towards the pancake and take two of cause I have no time I just shoved the two pancakes on my mouth.

Lianne look at me and then Laugh hard,na parang clown yong nasa harap niya.

Yo-you look like a-a squirrel!...

She said while laughing hard.I chew my food fast and grab a one glass of water,drunk it.

You look nice on your uniform gurl!!!

Sabi nito na parang nag checheer.

Thanks.

Aalis nako Lianne late nako bye.
Pagkatapos nun ay tumakbo ako pababa sa apartment then nag para
Ng taxi.

Pumasok nako sa taxi at nakita kong tumitingin ang lalaking (30tys)  sa aking katawan.

Inabut kuna ang address or pangalan ng building.

Once na binigay ko iyon,I grap my bag and sit it on my lap.

Then he started the engine and started driving.

Manong pwede puba pakibilisan malalate napo kasi ako!.

Oo miss malapit na.

Huminto  na kami,at nakita ko ang naglalakihang mga gusali pero ang nasa gitna ang pinaka malaki and luxury and it stand out the most compare sa mga katabi niyang gusali.

Picture of the building company:
(Just imagine it on daylight)

I was shocked I gave my payment to the driver and got off the taxi.

I guess this is it.
New life ,New beginning and New story.

Naglakad nako papalapit sa gusali.
Then start walking I think Entrance of the building.

I got myself inside and I can't believe I was stuck and very shocked by all what I was seeing.

Hello guys!!!👋

I hope that you like this chapter and enjoyed it .

Keep reading my book guys and I'll keep you intertain everyday.😉

And I will upload the chapters everyday since its quarantine so yeah!😊🤭😊

Keep safe guys stay indoors and follow the rule  of keep the distance .

Bye guys see you on the next chapter!!!❤❤❤