C H A P T E R 7|- New Friend

The new friend of Adana Pic:

Adana's P.O.V :

Tumayo ito nang dahan-dahan
At inangat ko aking ulo upang makita ang mukhang anghel na mukha
Maamo at mabait ang mukha into.

Nagkatitigan then she broke the contact and help me stand up of the ground.

She then started to pick all of the paper work that is on the floor.

I help her pick all the papers.Once were done I gave her  the paper that I just pick up on the floor.

Here I'm really sorry about that I'm really really sorry that I was not looking on my way.

I said with an apological face.

No. Ako nga dapat ang magsorry kasi angdami Kong dalang papeles Tapos naglalakad pa nang mabilis.

Then here comes the silence again.
Suddenly I broke the silence.

Oh. So what's your name?

I'm Sonia. Sonia E. Reyes.

Sabi nito

BTW I'm Adana M.Konyero.

So did you have lunch??
Sabi ko.

Not yet.I think later I'm just gonna go and pass this papers to the 30rd
Floor the I'm gonna have lunch.

Do you mind if I wait for you?

Hindi Hindi Ok lang.

Hintayin nalang kita dito sa entrance is that Ok with you?

I said.

Oo naman.BRB

She said at kumaripas na pataas.
It was 5 mins now still waiting but hey
I'm not that bored I have my cellphone ok.

habang nag escroll sa instagram may biglang kumalabit saakin and it was Sonia.

Halika na.

OK let's go.
Sabi ko

Do you mind if I request the place  where we can eat.
I said.

Sure!!!

Habang naglalakad kami kasi malapit lang naman yong restuarant.Tinanong niya ako.

Ummm. Can I call you Ada??

Sure that's a great nickname!!!
But I'm just gonna call you Sonia hehehe because I like it that way.

Yeah me too.

Sinabi ko ang lahat ng nangyari saakin.

Huminto na kami sa isang restaurant
More like Karinderya but classisy and in modern way.

Pumasok kami at umupo,may lumapit sa na nag tatanong  ng mga oorderin mo.

He gave us the menu and we pick our order.

can i take  Beef steak alañio  with sundae ice cream and the drink is strawberry juice.I ordered.

Habang sinasabi namin iyon ay sinusulat ito ng waiter sa isang note.

And can I order a one chickiño one salad and orange juice for the drink.

Kinuha na nang waiter ang lahat ng order namin then walk away.

We then started talking about this place.

Sonia alam mo ba bakit kita dinala dito.its because that this is my favorite restaurant when I was a kid and when my parents
were alive.

And I'm just so glad that this restaurant didn't close.

Yeah I understand.

Sabi nito.

Nag kwentuhan kami nang ibatibat topic tungkol sa favorite color ko at niya.And sinabi kurin si Lianne and best friend korin and Kong may time mag me meet kaming tatlo.

Habang nag kwekwentuhan dumating na ang order namin.

We talked and talked until we were done eating we paid for our food and went on our work.

Nag lalakad kami at huminto papasok sa entrance ng building.Nang may sinabi siya na Hindi ko malaman ang mga raramdaman ko.

Thanks Ada this is my first time eating with someone.

I just felt that I want to cry and hug her I just couldn't imagine with no friend.

Pero meron na siya ngayon at ako Yun.

Then the corner of her eyes went watery and about to cry.

No don't cry I'm here your friend I will help you ok no matter what you will never be lonely.then I hug her,and I think she suddenly felt calm.

Thanks ada my best friend I would call you.

Then we let go  of our hug.

Bye Ada see you tomorrow!!!

Bye see you too if you need something  just call me OK..
Sabi ko.

She nod and smiled at me while going on the hallway.

I went to my office I didn't see axe anywhere.And I then finish my work.

I'm done with the papers and  look at my clock and its ( 6:42 ) Suddenly a  knock on my office door burge in

I open the door to see axe standing infront of me.

Oh Adana  the president said that you can go home and have a rest because tomorrow you will prepare yourself and  president will talk to something important.

Uhh.. Ok......
I said.

He then walk away.I grab my bag and went outside of the building,find a taxi and got home safely.

Nadatnan Kong wala dito si Lianne baka on work pasiya or overtime.
I did my night routine and sleep.

Hello guys!!!

Sana nagustuhan niyo yung chapter and I'll promise that I'll keep your intertain.❤😉

Reminder: Keep safe😇

I will keep updating guys so don't miss out any of the chapters so yeah!

Bye see on the next chapter🤭👋😘😊😝❤🖋